• Preparation and submission of monthly Operational Excellence Metrics of Finance - RTR Team
• Review and monitoring of work instructions, job aids, and quick reference guides to ensure all are updated in relation to the current process.
• Ensure all access and IT related issues of the RTR team are raised and attended to on a timely basis.
• Preparation and timely submission of ISMS/BCMS/BRS requirements
• Participate in projects or initiatives driven by GBSN Finance RTR team, globally or by other processes/ teams
• Preparation and release of Month-End Close (MEC) Calendar
• Maintain team's attendance, training requirements and completion, contact list on a regular basis
• Management of Roll in and Roll off requirements of RTR Team members and ensure completion on a timely basis.
• Assist RTR Team on other admin tasks as needed
• Understands the business and Finance agenda and translates that into Finance actions/priorities
• Understands and executes escalations, issues and concerns related to Accounting Excellence from different stakeholders
• Assist in facilitation of requests for services that are beyond the standard services
• Ensures adherence to SLAs and good relationships with other groups
• Develop and maintain working relationships with entity, workgroup and geographic key contacts
• Assist in building strong succession plan for self, and BCP for team
• Aid and drive continuous improvements/projects in the process
• Assists team members with their assigned work
• Demonstrate effective teaming skills both within and outside of the team
• Encourage team members to share knowledge and to leverage proven best practices
• Participate in people development activities outside of the team (e.g. community activities, recruiting, and teaching)
• Graduate of BS Accountancy, preferably Certified Public Accountant (CPA) but not required • Requires at least three (3) years experience in Finance and Accounting with at least one (1) year Financial Reporting (Flux/Variance Analysis) and General Accounting • Must have experience in presenting reports to department heads or other stakeholders • Can explain actual vs planned cost • Good in verbal and written communications • Willing to be assigned in Boni, Mandaluyong City • Regular Shift, 9AM-6PM
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.