• Conduct fact-based analysis
• Develop and communicate insights generated from the analysis in a clear and concise manner
• Direct the work of downstream resources to answer business questions and support S&PP initiatives
• Aggregate data from Sales, Finance and other functions to create management and operational views needed for fact based analysis and decision support
• Create analytical models and scorecards to help leadership better understand the underlying trends and key drivers of our business and support S&PP initiatives
• Work closely with S&PP Business Partners and
• Graduate of Bachelor's Degree • Must have atleast 3 years’ experience in relevant field • 2 years’ experience in SQL Design Query • 2 years’ experience in MS Excel • 1-year experience in Analytics experience in Sales, Pricing, Finance or in other relevant field • 1-year experience in using MMS and MMB • Amenable to work in Boni, Mandaluyong • Regular shift
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.