Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
Fleet Maintenance Technician II will perform inspections, services, repairs and general maintenance of township owned fleet vehicles and equipment.
- Perform skilled repair and maintenance on a variety of gasoline and diesel powered vehicles and equipment, such as waste management vehicles, street sweepers, gasoline and diesel automobiles and trucks, lawn equipment, heavy equipment and dump trucks.
- Diagnose and repair malfunctions to all systems.
- Repair and maintain hydraulic systems.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance on a variety of vehicles and equipment.
- Check and replace fluids.
- Check and repair lights, as well as all other electrical systems.
- Diagnose and replace exhaust, suspension and chassis components.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Perform all paperwork in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Three years of automotive and diesel repair experience preferred.
- Vocational or Trade Tech Certification in Diesel or Automotive Mechanics.
- Must possess a valid New Jersey Driver's License.
- Must be eligible to obtain at least a Class B CDL License in New Jersey.
- Must hold or must be willing to obtain ASE Certifications for Medium/Heavy Trucks in the following: Drive Train, Brakes, Suspension and Steering, and Preventative Maintenance and Inspections.
- Must have own tools and tool box for all types of vehicles.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion
- Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
Work is typically based in a busy office/service center environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Frequent work outside and in inclement weather conditions is required, including heat, cold and humidity. May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and vibration. Must be willing to wear Personal Protective Equipment as required by established Company Safety Standards. Normal work hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may also be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 100 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday. Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Constellis is a family of companies that delivers complementary mission support, integrated security, tactical training and advisory solutions to governments, multinational corporations and international organizations working in challenging environments worldwide.
Our portfolio of companies comprises ACADEMI, Edinburgh International, International Development Solutions, National Strategic Protective Services, Strategic Social, Tidewater Global Services and Triple Canopy. Each entity operates independently, maintains its own brand and implements a distinct business strategy.
We employ thousands of the industry’s most experienced and best-trained employees, most of whom are military veterans. Headquartered in the United States within the greater Washington, D.C. area, Constellis represents client interests in Africa, Asia, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East.
How We Do Business
At Constellis, we share an ethical approach to business and remain steadfast to our core values of integrity, dignity, excellence and teamwork. Committed to the highest standards of compliance, quality and accountability, we are a trusted partner to our employees, their families, the communities in which we operate, and the clients that we serve.
All our companies abide by an exacting code of ethics, have established records in quality performance and maintain award-winning legal and compliance departments.
Constellis supports a number of global initiatives including the International Code of Conduct for Private Security Companies, the United Nations Global Compact and Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights.
Penske Truck Leasing | South Brunswick Township, New Jersey
Amtrak, National Passenger Corp. | North Brunswick, New Jersey
Pep Boys | Carteret, New Jersey
Pep Boys | Hazlet, New Jersey
Pep Boys | Edison, New Jersey
Pep Boys | Brick, New Jersey
Pep Boys | Brick, New Jersey
Pep Boys | Eatontown, New Jersey
Pep Boys | Sayreville, New Jersey
Pep Boys | Edison, New Jersey