About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About the Role
This position is within Enterprise Hybrid Cloud PaaS team and will be responsible for design, integration and build of platform provisioning & deployment automation API layer.
- Development of API layers for automation of provisioning and deployment of Tanzu Application Services, Tanzu Kubernetes Grid and Windows Azure Pack.
- Expertise in development of REST APIs. Knowledge of gRPC, GraphQL would be an advantage.
- Experience in development of containerized applications running on Kubernetes. Exposure to app modernization and refactoring to micro-services would be an advantage.
- Experience in agile software product development.
- Deep knowledge of Java, Maven, Github, JUnit, Selenium, Github
- Knowledge of SQL, SpringBoot, Micro-services, Cloud Native Development.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Deductive reasoning and troubleshooting skills in a complex environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team management skills
4 year Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree plus 6 years' experience or equivalent
- 5 years' experience in Java, Maven, Github, JUnit, Selenium, Github.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Foundry
- 5 years of overall experience with Linux environments
- Have handled at least 2-3 large scale Kubernetes based application development and deployment
- 3+ years experience with in-depth troubleshooting Linux Operating systems
- 3+ years experience with Prometheus/Grafana, ELK stack
- Knowledge of Go language
- Experience with Siteminder (Channel Secure)
- Prior exposure to Wells Fargo ECM standards
- Experience with dynaTrace or AppDynamics Application Performance Monitoring tools
- Experience with capacity planning, sizing, and performance tuning
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.