The Client Financial Management Manager will partner with the engagement executives to support delivery of the Accenture and the clients business case, ensure compliance to regulatory and organization principles and to perform financial and contract management functions. S/He will direct financial management processes and reports, trend and variance analysis, establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and engagement metrics. S/He will act as the finance single point of contact for engagement executives and manage a team of professionals both onsite and offsite.
- Act as the business advisor to the account executive team and look to drive profitability improvements across the account.
- Oversee the annual/ mid-year client planning process
- Collaborate with client and engagement partners executives, Client Group Finance Leads (or equivalent), and other finance operations executives to communicate the position and status of the account financial position.
- Drive efficient business process across the account-Design and implement timelines and processes to ensure appropriate financial deal-shaping support; Coordinate with related teams as Contract Management, Commercial Directors, Legals, etc.
- Drive accuracy and rigor across the forecasting process-Educate account teams with forecasting best practices and Implement / lead processes to ensure constant monitoring and understanding of financials. Ensure business runners are aware of deals risks avoiding financial surprises.
•Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Finance and other relevant fields •At least 5 years experience as Manager •Experience in management control, or related with budgeting, planning and forecasting •Strong analytical skills. •Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills. •Good oral and written communication skills •Ability to work independently & complex problem solving •Good interpersonal skills and an ability to establish key relationships with a number of key (executive and non-executive) stakeholders
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.