About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Information reporting team is part the CCIBT – PTCT/WDTT technology group which serves our commercial and corporate banking customers for all their reporting needs in treasury space.
About the Role
This position will be an integral part of Information Reporting team within the CCIBT – PTCT/WDTT technology group. Need to play Senior Developer role that expected to perform front end and back end related design, development and maintenance activities for TIS applications in PTCT/WDTT. Candidate needs to work with US partner teams and it demands to be available as per the delivery timelines.
- Works with diverse group of developers, business subject matter experts, project management from multiple teams with assertiveness and tact
- Contributes to the front end and back end application design, development, testing and release activities
- Ability to do the reviews and follow the process methodologies and documentation
- Be a trusted technology partner for Treasury technology teams and Wells Fargo India stakeholders
- Report status to Engineering Manager.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 8-12 yrs. of hands-on IT experience in developing complex, highly integrated, web-based applications using Micro services, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Hibernate, Angular/React JS frameworks and worked in Agile teams.
- Experience in implementation of Java, J2EE,JS Design patterns.
- Experience in writing unit cases using Junit, Mocha/Jasmine/Jest libraries.
- Should be able to deploy the application in non-production environments on Linux platforms.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Should be detail oriented, able to multi task
- Exposure to banking domain is a plus
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 60798
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | Hyderabad,
Wells Fargo | Hyderabad,