• Represents the project(s) on highly visible, sensitive and controversial issues before external constituencies; defuses troublesome issues related to Accenture, Client, and internal policies and procedures; manages and promotes relationships with significant external constituencies.
• Regularly facilitates team involvement processes for policy input, to resolve significant issues and gathers external feedback through facilitating group processes.
• Identify, document, escalate, and communicate significant Real time, Routing and Reporting events to Senior Leadership team.
• On an ongoing and consistently substantial basis, coordinates, integrates, and provides organized work efforts to achieve positive operational targeted outcomes.
• Provide recommendations for development of significant programs; implement programs by developing procedures and processes, and by managing resources to achieve program objectives targeted by senior decision makers
• Assure Business Continuity Management (BCM) Processes, including resilience strategies, recovery objectives, business continuity and crisis management plans are in place, current, and being exercised annually.
• Bachelor’s degree holder • Must have at least 12 years of experience in Workforce Management under BPO industry • Must have at least 5 years of experience in managerial position • Must have an experience Workforce and Command Center • Must be knowledgeable in Statistics, Data Science and Cloud Machine Learning • Must have Project Management experience • Excellent communication skills • Proven experience consulting with all levels of management, peers, and teams • Must be willing to work on a shifting schedule • Six Sigma certification is an advantage
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.