- Capture and update SAP material masters to the Client standard, guideline and procedure, cataloguing formats, encoding rules, naming conventions and abbreviations.
- Receive materials Catalogue information from the Integrity Management Contractor (IMC) in IMC Transmittal Template or via an ongoing materials data request (SAP MDG Portal)
- Evaluate the request and obtain additional information (if required, e.g. data mining) or approvals for the load to the material master
- If record has additional requirements for Hazardous materials or Manufacturer Part information complete additional processes for all bulk items:
- Maintain Hazardous Material
- Maintain AMPL record
- Maintain Manufacturer Part (HERS)
- Update materials catalogue data and send for approval.
- Capture approved updates to material record.
- Engineering graduates, mechanical, chemical and electrical engineering graduates - with or without experience on Procurement / Master Data / Materials
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.