Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Full Stack developer
Honeywell is rapidly transforming into a Software Industrial company and we are developing and launching a comprehensive roadmap of critically connected industry-specific solutions that will generate an increasingly significant multi-Billion-dollar portion of the company’s revenue in the next 5 years. Over half of our engineers globally are developing software to augment our extensive and fast growing Connected technology and services portfolio using the Honeywell Forge™ platform.
The position of Software Engineer-II is responsible for working with Honeywell Software Engineering teams in an Agile environment to coordinate design, develop (writing code), manage and/or maintain our key products in the Connected Safety.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across browsers
- Work with product team and UX designers, collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Write, audit, and improve test coverage
- Profile and improve our frontend performance
- Leads and participates in the SDLC activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Connected Safety products
- Partner with other HCE teams to ensure correct technology decisions are made in line with the broader Forge Platform
- Improve speed to market and application quality by utilizing testing best practices, release automation, component releases and release strategies.
- Be a technology evangelist that supports other team members to adopting and implementing technology to improve the application.
You Must Have
· 3-10 years of product development experience
· B. Tech/Masters in computer science or equivalent
· Proven experience for web development with WebAPI, .NET/.NET Core fundamentals, C#, MVC, web site performance and scaling, Exp is Azure
· Web application development experience using (Angular JS/Angular 5.2/Angular 6.0) stack - (2-3 yrs. Minimum)
· 2-3 yrs. experience in CSS3, HTML5 – Such as storage and web sockets
· Knowledge of RESTful APIs, microservices, Docker and Kubernetes will be added advantage
· Strong web development experience with C# and able to troubleshoot complex scenarios
· Strong hands-on ability to write unit test cases, secure and maintainable code
· Agile software development using industry leading toolset like JIRA, Bamboo, GIT, etc.
· Deep understanding of HTTP protocol and asynchronous processing
· Strong communication skills, ability to write technical docs and present ideas
· Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
· Team player, mentor and develop others by learning and sharing
· Deep customer empathy, customer-first mind set, ready to work with customer on early prototypes/MVOs
· 2-3 yrs. In Web application development experience using in Node.js, React Js,
· Experience in writing Unit testcases in JEST/Enzyme
- Good working knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Practices
· Ability to work within a Team with strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
· Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
· Experience working within an Agile team
- Understanding of Agile practices and ability to use tools such as Jira to enable the delivery of high quality code
· Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
- JOB ID: req269666
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli,Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India