Position:Web Engineer III
What You’ll Be Doing
- Focuses on application development and tools. Ability to write code and test new and innovative web applications, integrate web tools or new features, develop or integrate new code, maintain and address existing code.
- Design user interfaces within existing style guidelines. Actively participate in user interface implementation from initial planning/design to project release. Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user centered design process.
- Actively plan, analyze and review functional and technical specification documents. Create holistic design solutions that address design, layout and maintenance, and web performance.
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing relational database-driven applications in an Oracle environment
- Experience working on the server side of client/server, web-based applications
- Demonstrated ability to develop scalable solutions from business requirements
- Comfortable working with source code repositories
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-Driven and work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong debugging and coding skills
- Willingness and passion to learn advanced technologies and build expertise on the same
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Ready to work in Night Shifts
- Strong knowledge on the mentioned technologies
- Object Oriented programming using Java and J2EE related technologies
- Core Java
- JDBC - Strong knowledge on JDBC in terms of making calls to complex PLSQL packages
- Java Script
- JavaSpring Framework, Node JS, HTML,
- Webservices (REST / SOAP)
- Ability develop/write PLSQL packages and SQL queries
- Experience working on Spring ,JPA, Hibernate
- Nice to have JUNIT and logging experience
- Experience in Angular2 or Angular JS (at least 3 months to 6 months experience in Angular2).
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 110 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en
Location:IN-Bangalore, India (Midford Crescent) GESC
Time Type:Full time
Job Category:Information Technology
For any great company, the biggest asset is its people. Arrow Electronics is no exception. Our global workforce of over 18,000 employees in many locations around the globe, strive each day to deliver the products and services that create value for our customers and suppliers worldwide.
Arrow is an award-winning Fortune 200 company and a global provider of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow offers many challenging and rewarding career opportunities for motivated individuals who are driven to succeed.
At Arrow, you'll be part of a team dedicated to global growth and innovation in an industry that is changing the world. Plus, we work with state-of-the-art technologies and some of the biggest players in the industry. You have the opportunity to acquire the skills necessary for personal advancement and gain visibility through shared leadership with peers and management. At Arrow, we'll encourage you to develop your talents and discover new challenges every day.
Arrow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.