All ManTech employees will need to meet the requirements set forth in Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring all covered contractor personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Program Security Representative III
The Program Security Representative’s primary function is to provide multi-discipline security support for one or more of the customer’s Special Access Programs (SAPs). The position will provide “day-to-day” multi-discipline analysis for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure strict adherence to the provisions of the NISPOM, its Supplement, the DoD Overprint, DCID, ICD, and SAP policy
• Assist in developing and executing approved policies and procedures for safeguarding Special Access Program (SAP), Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and collateral data in support of US military operations
• Provide day-to-day security support that includes continuous assessment of procedures to identify shortfalls and provide appropriate recommendations for revising and improving security policies, procedures, and systems
• Identify vulnerabilities, threats, and risks to test, training, and operational activities
• Assist in developing, implementing, and training the Operations Security program
• Assist in providing contractor and subordinate facility assistance and oversight
• Brief all levels of personnel, both in the government and senior civilian services, on a variety of security related topics
• Conduct and document SAP facility compliance reviews, follow-on facility reviews, and facility close-outs
• Monitor, report and track all corrective actions resulting from compliance reviews
• Ensure timely notification of pertinent security matters to program technical and management staff
• Conduct exploration of any loss, compromise, or suspected compromise of classified and/or sensitive information, including conducting preliminary inquiries and generating damage assessments resulting from the loss of classified information.
• Coordinate with SAP security personnel to ensure lessons learned are incorporated into the curriculum for the SAP security education & awareness program
• Provide leadership, mentoring, and oversight of team members
• 10 - 12 years related experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a related area or equivalent experience (4 years)
• Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
• Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
• Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate DCIDs/JAFANs and other guiding policy documents
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
• Willingness to travel within the organizational geographic Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)
- Experience supporting Special Access Programs
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Current Top-Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situation
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
ManTech was founded in 1968 to provide advanced technological services to the United States government. We began with a single contract with the U.S. Navy to develop war-gaming models for the submarine community. Over the years, our government's technology needs have increased dramatically in scope and sophistication, and we have grown to meet that challenge.
For more than 4 decades, we kept a careful eye on where emerging technologies were taking the government, and we developed the resources to master those technologies—by staying close to our customers and anticipating their needs, hiring talented professionals to propel us into the future, and acquiring companies with proven capabilities.
Today, we are a multi-billion-dollar public company that provides the innovation, adaptability, and critical thinking our government needs for success in defense, intelligence, law enforcement, science, administration, health, and other fields—throughout the nation and in many countries throughout the world. We are now applying the lessons learned in the unforgiving arena of national security to help the private sector protect networks and critical information.
Mantech International Corporation | Arlington, Virginia
Mantech International Corporation | Washington, District Of Columbia
Mantech International Corporation | Arlington, Virginia
Mantech International Corporation | Herndon, Virginia
Mantech International Corporation | Chantilly, Virginia