Night Loader Operator - Military Veterans
Aggregate Industries operates seven regional construction materials businesses in the United States. The core business of producing crushed stone and sand & gravel is enhanced by downstream operations that produce ready mixed concrete, asphalt, and concrete products. In addition, recycling, liquid asphalt, soil remediation and retailing businesses are also in operation, creating true, vertically integrated divisions.
Our regional businesses participate in all sectors of the construction industry, supplying aggregates-based materials and contracting services to a wide range of projects including large, publicly financed infrastructure projects, commercial, and residential developments.
Aggregate Industries places a high priority on attracting quality people and retaining them by providing competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a safe, respectful work environment. We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development for all employees, while seeking to develop a spirit of teamwork where individuals work together to attain a common goal. Whenever possible, we promote qualified employees to new or vacated positions, providing for a multitude of growth opportunities.
- Starts engine, shifts gears, presses pedals, and turns steering wheel to operate loader. Moves levers to lower and tilt bucket and drives front-end loader forward to force bucket into bulk material. Moves levers to raise and tilt bucket when filled, drives vehicle to work site, and moves levers to dump material.
- Perform assignments outlined by supervisors and standard procedures are followed in the performance of duties. Work is inspected periodically for safety and economy in operation.
- Performs routine maintenance on loader, such as lubricating, fueling, and cleaning.
- Maintain an effective system of communications with supervisors and customers serviced.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Ability to read and write.
- Excellent driving skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.
It is an exciting time to work in the building materials sector. The world is facing a process of rapid urbanization accompanied by increased pressure on strategic resources (water, raw materials, energy). As the new leader of our industry, LafargeHolcim is seeking to recruit, develop, and retain the best talent to help us meet the challenges and opportunities of the future. We need people eager to grow to their full potential while delivering value to our shareholders, customers, and society in general. Read more: https://www.lafargeholcim.us/join-us-help-world-build-better
Follow us: @LafargeHolcim on Twitter | LafargeHolcim on Facebook