Purpose and Scope:
Supervise and manage program activities in multiple disciplines covering technical and/or non-technical areas. Such areas include engineering design, development, testing, implementation, operation and maintenance of diverse integrated electronic and mechanical systems; operations research; asset management, and program documentation.
- Must monitor and manage the design and build out of selected new construction, repair and alteration, and build to suit projects in traditional delivery modes or alternative modes of design/build type projects from beginning to end.
- Must have working knowledge of construction materials and processes.
- Must assist in monitoring project activities, direction and decisions relative to site selection, design schedules, reviewing contractor submitted designs, and complete project close-out documentation.
- Must track and analyze contractor progress schedules in accordance with project SOW.
- Must utilize AutoCAD to review and interpret contractor submittals, draft in-house plans and details, and to modify existing AutoCAD drawings.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested
- Must have a Bachelor's in Project Management, Engineering or a Building Science and seven (7) years of project management experience
- Must have a Project Manager Professional Certification (PMP)
- interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills are required.
- Working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications is required.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain US Government Secret Level Clearance.
- Clearance Processing will require an extensive personal background investigation including verification of residency, immediate family members' Citizenship, foreign travel, foreign contacts, criminal and credit history.
Amentum brings industry-best expertise, processes, and technology to ensure the availability and reliability of our Government and commercial clients’ vital facilities and equipment. We apply our culture of excellence to operate, maintain, and manage your global assets and complex supply chains to meet modern challenges at home and abroad. You get the confidence that comes from a partner with on a century-long heritage of unrelenting dedication to our clients’ missions across the DoD, civilian agencies, and the IC.
Our leading technologies and repeatable processes are delivered by experts with a record of optimizing the quality and cost-effectiveness of support. Using tools such as our Facility Asset Management & Operations Services (FAMOS™) model, we integrate diverse operational elements into a single, unified approach providing control and visibility. This allows us to increase operational readiness and extend the life of critical facilities and equipment.
Amentum’s skilled workforce lives with outcomes rather than just works on them. Our employees hold the most sought-after certifications in the industry, including Program Management Professional (PMP), IT/Cyber, ITIL, and Professional Scrum Master (PSM). Our teams who maintain and modify vehicles, aircraft, and weapons systems work within disciplined environments certified to AS9001D, ISO 9001:2015, AS9110B, and AS9100C standards.
Whether it’s managing facilities supporting the IC’s classified missions, operating UAVs that protect our soldiers, or maintaining military equipment at remote bases abroad, Amentum has the experience, passion, and commitment to meet your critical needs.
- Equipment O&M/Asset Management
- Facility O&M and Range Support
- Global Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- IT/Network Support
- Satellite Communications
- Unmanned Systems