Under general guidance and direction from the Quality Engineer/Supervisor, the Quality Coordinator I is responsible for the implementation of daily Database Management of the Audit Checklists, ICAR/NCR & CAPs for the program.
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Maintain the audit, ICAR/NCR & corrective action database.
- Assists process owners in creating corrective actions for non-conformances.
- Assists process owners in the development and deployment of processes for the purpose of encouraging process improvement initiatives.
- Assists operational areas in documenting processes, desk top guides, and in identifying and managing all quality records in accordance with all program requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
- High School Diploma. Bachelors Degree preferred
- ISO 9001:2015 Auditor certification (or ability to obtain).
- Must possess a Valid Drivers License with the ability to Obtain a Kuwait Drivers License.
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years of Operations experience. One (1) to three (3) years of Quality experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, SharePoint, Maximo, & Power BI is preferred. Ability to work with very diverse workforce.
- Must possess logical and critical thinking skills to quickly and effectively apply Quality Practices.
- Develops document control and process development for the program.
- Excellent communicator both in writing and verbally.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Candidate must also be able to work under pressure, manage multiple assignments simultaneously, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Works in a general office environment. However, duties will involve the conduct of work in the outdoors with a potential exposure to extreme climatic conditions including frequent dust storms, and high temperatures – up to 120 degrees in the summer months. Potential exposure to chemical or biological agents could exist. Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in certain areas is required. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices. Must comply with all Fire, Safety and post policies. Normal work week is 48 hours, but must be able to work overtime or nights as required.
- Work will require lifting up to 25 lbs., stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, and prolonged sitting. Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required in certain areas. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices. Must comply with OSHA, EPA, Fire and Safety Regulations and published company work rules.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Vectrus is a leading global government services company with a history in the services market that dates back more than 70 years. The company provides facility and base operations; supply chain and logistics services; information technology mission support; and engineering and digital integration services to U.S. government customers around the world. Vectrus is differentiated by operational excellence, superior program performance, a history of long-term customer relationships and a strong commitment to their customers' mission success. Vectrus is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO, and includes about 6,700 employees spanning 129 locations in 22 countries. In 2018, Vectrus generated sales of $1.3 billion. To learn about career opportunities at Vectrus, visit www.vectrus.com/careers.