The Help Center Knowledge Specialist is responsible for maintenance of the Help center along with creation and update of content.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support / maintain Help Center
• Support ongoing creation of new Help Center content, and helping to map old/new content
• Assist in Help Center setup and localization in 47 locales; requires some HTML knowledge
• Help with basic (low-complexity) HC content updates based on priority
• Maintain / update Help Center tracker
• Bachelor’s degree holder • Must have at least 3 years relevant work experience • Strong command of English language, grammar, editorial skills • Comfortable working with internal tools (can be trained to use internal tools • Stakeholders Management skills Must have knowledge or experience in HTML
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.