2 to 3 years of work experience in UNIX/LINUX system and writing of shell scripts (understanding of Perl scripts) and also installation, testing and commissioning experience preferably in Airports Domain.
Thorough knowledge in the areas of integration and hands on experience in handling Software based Systems and Networks.
Hands-on experience in Configuration , implementation and administration on Servers, Application and Network devices,
IT infrastructure design and architecture across multiple distributed computing technologies - including server Hardware, Network.
Hands on experience on Microsoft Visio
Strong Knowledge & Experience in Sun Solaris/Linux Platform. Good Understanding of trouble shooting & Solaris/Linux Commands. Strong experience in interfacing of external devices.
Thorough understanding of the OSI network model, Ethernet, and TCP/IP networking
Hands on experience in designing Topology, implementing and administrating common TCP/IP-based services, including HTTP, FTP, SSH, SMTP, etc.
Working knowledge on Cisco Switches and Cisco routers
Working knowledge of common network monitoring and security utilities
Understanding of routing, switching ,multipath in network
Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves network problems
Writing of simple Perl/Shell scripts & understanding of complex scripts written in Perl/Shell.
Certifications in Redhat/Solaris would be a definite plus.
Cyber Security Concepts
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or BCA/MCA/Diploma in Engineering for exceptional experience
· Understanding of Software Systems
· Knowledge of Software Configuration Management and Change Management Practices
· Effective Communicator
· Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
· CCNA Certification
· Cyber Security Knowledge
· Background in Airports Domain-AGL, CMS
- JOB ID: req264676
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,,East Taluk - Phase I,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India