- Perform a variety of warehouse and related duties that require an understanding of storage requirements for various supply items.
- Rearrange, re-warehouse and take inventory of stored materials, examine inbound, stored and outbound materials and reports deterioration and damage.
- Removes material from storage/staging and prepares it for shipment or movement.
- May operate hand or power trucks and tools in performing associated duties.
- Verifies materials (or merchandise) against applicable documentation to insure accuracy; route materials to prescribed storage/staging locations and palletizes/stacks material in accordance with prescribed storage methods.
- Inputs data into computer system as required.
Safety - Amentum enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the Amentum Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable Amentum Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
- Must Be a US Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Job related experience and/or training is preferred but not required.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and be able to operate a government general-purpose vehicle.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Based on contract requirements and depending on work load, shift work or a rotating shift may be established.
Amentum brings industry-best expertise, processes, and technology to ensure the availability and reliability of our Government and commercial clients’ vital facilities and equipment. We apply our culture of excellence to operate, maintain, and manage your global assets and complex supply chains to meet modern challenges at home and abroad. You get the confidence that comes from a partner with on a century-long heritage of unrelenting dedication to our clients’ missions across the DoD, civilian agencies, and the IC.
Our leading technologies and repeatable processes are delivered by experts with a record of optimizing the quality and cost-effectiveness of support. Using tools such as our Facility Asset Management & Operations Services (FAMOS™) model, we integrate diverse operational elements into a single, unified approach providing control and visibility. This allows us to increase operational readiness and extend the life of critical facilities and equipment.
Amentum’s skilled workforce lives with outcomes rather than just works on them. Our employees hold the most sought-after certifications in the industry, including Program Management Professional (PMP), IT/Cyber, ITIL, and Professional Scrum Master (PSM). Our teams who maintain and modify vehicles, aircraft, and weapons systems work within disciplined environments certified to AS9001D, ISO 9001:2015, AS9110B, and AS9100C standards.
Whether it’s managing facilities supporting the IC’s classified missions, operating UAVs that protect our soldiers, or maintaining military equipment at remote bases abroad, Amentum has the experience, passion, and commitment to meet your critical needs.
- Equipment O&M/Asset Management
- Facility O&M and Range Support
- Global Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- IT/Network Support
- Satellite Communications
- Unmanned Systems
Amentum | Tracy, California
Amentum | Tracy, California
ABC Supply | Livermore, California
ABC Supply | Stockton, California
Raymond Handling Solutions | Lathrop, California
The Home Depot | Tracy, California
Penske Truck Leasing | Stockton, California
Penske Truck Leasing | Manteca, California
Distinctive Personnel | Dublin, California
The Home Depot | Stockton, California