The Cleaning Technician (CT) is responsible for performing custodial services as specified in the Performance Work Statement for Recreational Service areas such as the Lodging facilities, Fitness Centers, Lounges, Community Activity Centers, Learning Resource Center, Media Center and Theaters. The CT reports to the Lead Cleaning Technician
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company
- Responsible for the execution of custodial services as specified in the Performance Work Statement at assigned locations.
- Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards, leading by example, working as a team and providing well maintained equipment and facilities.
- Shall perform work in a manner that presents a clean, neat and professional appearance while maintaining satisfactory facility and equipment conditions.
- Performs custodial work including, but not limited to, restroom cleaning and supply replenishment, floors, baseboards, corners and wall/floor edges, light fixtures, interior glass/mirrors, sink and counter, laundry rooms, tables/desks, water potted plants, dusting, spot cleaning, outdoor patio cleaning, collect/remove trash, clean refrigerators/microwaves, sort linen, resupply clean linen, and restock linen closet as specified in the PWS.
- Shall provide on-call and over and above cleaning services as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, sanitary, healthy, presentable, professional atmosphere, free of dust, clutter and trash in all working facilities and areas.
- Responsible for following a comprehensive, flexible, and properly documented training program.
- Responsible for proper utilization and safeguarding of all government and contractor provided property (e.g., to include government facilities, equipment and tools).
- Responsible for precise execution of company time reporting procedures and accurate completion of timesheet.
- Shall perform as supplemental personnel as needed for all Installation Service functional areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
In this position there is exposure to physical and working conditions where serious accidents or injuries may occur, exposure to disagreeable noise elements and prolonged high ambient temperatures. Outdoor evnvironment, lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling heavy objects. Digging, parts chasing, bending and running electrical conduit mixing and spreading concrete.
Must be able to lift/push/pull 35-45 lbs
Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Must have a valid Passport
Must be approved by host country vetting process.
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently.
Must be able to pass employment requirements that include medical, dental, drug testing, background checks, etc.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Vectrus is a leading global government services company with a history in the services market that dates back more than 70 years. The company provides facility and base operations; supply chain and logistics services; information technology mission support; and engineering and digital integration services to U.S. government customers around the world. Vectrus is differentiated by operational excellence, superior program performance, a history of long-term customer relationships and a strong commitment to their customers' mission success. Vectrus is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO, and includes about 6,700 employees spanning 129 locations in 22 countries. In 2018, Vectrus generated sales of $1.3 billion. To learn about career opportunities at Vectrus, visit www.vectrus.com/careers.