About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Consumer Lending Banking Technology supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH, Etc.,.
About the Role:
We are seeking hands-on Software Engineer who can be part of the Consumer Lending Banking Technology team responsible for development and maintenance of business requirements adhere to enterprise coding standards and policies
- .Net developer - developing business related applications in client/server, Unix/windows using .NET MVC framework and experience with SQL Server/DB, Web Data window, Object Oriented Programming, GUI, Windows, API.
- Responsible for Configuration Management and quality Management activities- Assist the database administrator and coordinate with other consultants
- Over 8 years of experience in developing business related applications in client/server, Unix/windows using .NET MVC framework and experience with SQL Server/DB, Web Data window, Object Oriented Programming, GUI, Windows, API.
- Strong experience in programming skills with SSIS /SSRS.
- Strong Knowledge of Object-Oriented software engineering methodologies, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Design Contract, Use-Case-driven development, Unified Software Development Process
- Good knowledge in database analysis, design, normalization and data manipulation processes with respect data modelling and SSIS/SSRS extracts.
- Involved in Configuration Management and quality Management activities- Assist the database administrator and coordinate with other consultants
- Knowledge in user interface, specification development and troubleshooting (problem determination/resolution)
- Exposure to complex system running on Oracle is added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation skills with demonstrable leadership, verbal and written communication skills to maintain effective work relationships with all levels of personnel in a team environment or independently.
- Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the requirements.
- Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- .NET MVC, SQL Server backend, SSRS, SSIS hands on experience
- Good to have some exposure to Angular UI, Oracle/ Sybase
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 58437
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.