About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation /Community Bank Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology business provides strategic technology solutions to the both the PVSI and Community Banking lines of business, including application design, development, and support.
About the Role
Senior Java Developer with good technical, communication and inter personal skills. Research and track new web technologies and develop proof-of-concept, evaluate and make decisions around the use of new or existing frameworks. Able to work on messaging application which includes Zelle payments, Wires and deposits
Define, Design, Develop, Review solutions to meet the business and strategic requirements.
Provides technical direction to the project team, Defines standards & share best practices.
Improve processes and procedures, increasing departmental effectiveness
Design, Develop, test, enhance, implement new/change existing features/functionalities, develop new tools and work on POCs.
• Bachelors Degree with 10+ years of Java development experience. This includes full life cycle development and understanding of application development methodologies, as well as experience in n-tier architecture.
• Strong skills in JAVA/J2EE, Spring Modules(Core, MVC, Batch, Integration, Boot, Messaging), JAX-RS, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX, XML, JSON.
• Good to have knowledge and experience with industry standard messaging products like IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ etc.
• Demonstrated Object-Oriented Design (OOD)/Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills.
• Experience in desktop & mobile development, design patterns and principles.
• Working experience in TDD - JUnit and mocking frameworks – to write Unit tests.
• Hands-on experience with Fortify, Sonar and other Static code Analyzers, Knowledge on OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities, demonstrated experience with web security and data Integrity.
• Understanding of architecture frameworks and development methodologies of n-tier systems
• Strong programming background and analytical skills
Experience with Cloud Migrations and Cloud Native App Development, 12 factor, PAAS, SAAS,PCF,AWS
• Possession of excellent technical writing skills, communication and verbal
• Experience in architecting, designing and building Java/ Micro services apps with frameworks and libraries such as Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, JDBC, JMS, JMX.
Market Skills and Certifications
Extensive experience in designing patterns of Java, Spring Core, Spring Boot based green-field development projects.
• Experience designing and implementing APIs, including deep understanding of REST, SOAP, HTTP etc.
• Experience with CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory, Sonar etc.
• Should have in-depth understanding of agile software development lifecycle.
• Good to have an understanding of BDD
• Experience working with Front End Technologies like Node JS, Angular JS , REACT JS , HTML5, jQuery, AJAX, CSS
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.