• Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
• Oversee day-to-day operation
• Monitor team performance and report on metrics
• Discover training needs and provide coaching
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
• Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
• Suggest and organize team building activities
• Open to College graduate and undergraduate with relevant work experience • With at least 3 to 5 years overall experience with 1 year in supervisory role • Must have an experience in KYC and AML • In-depth knowledge of performance metrics • Excellent communication and leadership skills • Organizational and time-management skills and good work ethic • Creative problem-solving and analysis skills • Good knowledge of websites/ social media platforms
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.