General Labor - Selbyville Q2FY21 - Military Veterans
Essential Job Duties/Requirements:
- Ability to display good attendance.
- Ability to work in various production departments and production lines, processing poultry products.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Able and willing to lift between 40-70lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in extreme cold/hot environments.
- Able to perform strenuous work in wet/damp environments.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Ability to follow USDA, Quality Assurance, GMP and Food Safety procedures including PPE, Lock-Out/Tag-Out, etc.
- Ability to follow instructions of supervision.
- Ability to use knives, scissors, equipment, and other essential tools as needed.
- Stable Work
- Competitive Wages
- FREE Medical services for you and your family at our on-site Health and Wellness Center.
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Vision & Dental Insurance.
- Great opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Employee Referral Program.
- Education reimbursement.
- Mountaire offers a discretionary profit sharing plan.
- Strong/Stable work history.
- Experience in production, warehouse, or manufacturing
Mountaire Farms is the sixth largest chicken producer, serving markets in 46 states in the US and more than 80 countries around the world. With operations in Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, North Carolina and Arkansas, Mountaire Farms continues to adhere to the highest standards of quality control and operational excellence. As a fast growing company with almost 10,000 employees, we are also firmly committed to providing a stable, consistent work environment. At Mountaire, we recognize that consumers are more aware of where their food comes from than ever before. We continually strive to deliver high-quality products to our customers, and we have implemented science-based best practices throughout our vertically integrated process with this goal in mind. From the start of this process on our breeder farms, through the hatchery, growing and production operations – we are committed to the health and welfare of our birds and, ultimately, our consumers.