Under the supervision of the Combined Screening Team Manager, the Administrative Assistant prepares briefings in Word, PowerPoint and charts in excel for the Manager as required by the weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual battle rhythm. Conducts research as required on any matter mission related and prepares information paper on the same. Handles all paperwork in the processing of new badges and badge renewals for all assigned personnel, assists in safety briefings/reports, logistics accountability, purchase request, training reports, contract deliverables and other administrative areas as needed. Performs other missions as required by the Combined Screening Team Manager.
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Performs other missions as required by the Combined Screening Team Manager.
- Perform duties related directly to the operational aspects of the Department.
- Assist the Manager in creating and standardizing processes and procedures to improve efficiencies.
- Gathers and maintains files on data and statistics related to the Departments day to day operations and notes trends or voids to the same.
- Provides administrative support to Director/Manager/Staff to include preparing reports, preparing correspondence, proofreading, and editing documents, preparing and distributing documents, reports and other materials, photocopying, filing, and ordering supplies.
- Gathers information and prepares reports for daily, weekly, or monthly transmission. Proofreads correspondence and reports for accuracy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the scheduling of all CST related appointments in support of the biometric screening process.
- Minimum Qualifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
OCN Qualifications/Experience Requirements:
- Three (3) years of technical experience.
- Associated degree or equivalent.
- Read, write, and speak English at proficiency level 4.
- Previous experience in badging, Biometric and/or screening cell desired
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities and excellent follow-through on all assigned tasks is essential.
- Must maintain flexibility in a fluid environment and demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Intermediate to advanced English language skills (written and verbal).
- Must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to treat confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Ability to keyboard at a minimum of 40 words per minute
- Must be capable of working in an extreme weather conditions with temperatures exceeding 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Indoor and/or outdoor environment with very adverse and harsh conditions (i.e., hot, dry, duty, desert environment with average temperatures of 30 degrees in the winter and 130 degrees in the summer months).
- Includes some industrial production environment conditions as well.
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
- Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations. PPE includes, but is not limited to, head, foot, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices.
- Must comply with all Fire and Safety Regulations and post policies.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Vectrus is a leading global government services company with a history in the services market that dates back more than 70 years. The company provides facility and base operations; supply chain and logistics services; information technology mission support; and engineering and digital integration services to U.S. government customers around the world. Vectrus is differentiated by operational excellence, superior program performance, a history of long-term customer relationships and a strong commitment to their customers' mission success. Vectrus is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO, and includes about 6,700 employees spanning 129 locations in 22 countries. In 2018, Vectrus generated sales of $1.3 billion. To learn about career opportunities at Vectrus, visit www.vectrus.com/careers.