- interpret engineering drawings, organizes component parts and subassemblies
- prepare components for welding
- operate a variety of welding and weld cleaning equipment to produce the desired welded parts for industrial bakery equipment
- work with engineering and manufacturing management to ensure the functionality of the machine through the assembly process
- perform a variety of hand and machine-assisted functions necessary to assemble industrial bakery equipment.
JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
TechTrades is a skilled tradesman staffing firm. We value our hardworking craftsmen and strive to get them matched where they can be successful. We have supplied contractors and commercial and industrial companies with qualified, skilled tradesmen and technicians for over 20 years. We are able to supply manpower solutions through contract, contract-to-direct, or direct/permanent recruiting and staffing services. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive list of benefits for our valued contract employees. Call Jim 317-832-1102 or james.abraham@TLXcorp.com
Employment Disclosure: Tech Trades, Talent LogistiX and PinPoint Resources, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Requirements include:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience, vocational -technical school training that included mechanical assembly preferred. Usually three years of industrial assembly experience including two years of industrial bakery equipment assembly and/or maintenance experience.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret engineering designs, and component and assembly drawings including fits, clearances, tolerances and weld symbols.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and safely assemble four classes of the products (i.e. sheeting, extrusion, conveyors, ovens) produced and sold by Reading Bakery Systems, as certified by Company training standards and productivity and quality performance records.
- Demonstrated ability to operate hand machine tools to layout and drill and tap holes in assembly, and lifting devices necessary to do assembly operations.
- Demonstrated ability to ready, write, and speak English and read and interpret documents, instructions, engineering drawings, and procedure manuals.
- Demonstrated oral and written communications skills to effectively interface with all levels of Company management and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic mathematical functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percent, and ratios.
- Demonstrated reasoning ability to solve practical problems.
- Demonstrated ability to measure products to less than 0.001 (1/1000) inch using specifically designed measuring gauges and precise measuring instruments.
- Certified forklift operator's license
- Must have personal hand tools; wrenches, socket sets, screw drivers, and other tools needed to assembly industrial bakery equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to use company supplied tools; files, hammers, drills, lifts and other tools required to assemble industrial bakery equipment
- Regularly required to stand, walk, talk, and hear.
- Use of hands to touch, feel, or handle and reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Visual acuity required for close work, color differentiation, depth perception, and to adjust focus.
TLX is a strategic professional services firm. But we also think, act and operate as an innovative technology company - leveraging our own flexible IT systems, customized to our clients' specific needs and requirements. TLX is the joint venture between PinPoint Resources, TechTrades and ITC, and includes a larger network of providers. Combined, our companies have successfully served hundreds of clients; delivered on thousands of projects, and helped employ over 10,000 people.
PinPoint Resources | Indianapolis, Indiana
Johnson Controls, Inc. | Lebanon, Indiana
Covanta Energy | Indianapolis, Indiana
STS Aviation Group | Indianapolis, Indiana
The Home Depot | Indianapolis, Indiana
Raytheon | Indianapolis, Indiana
TJX Companies, Inc. | Brownsburg, Indiana
Sysco | Indianapolis, Indiana
Sysco | Speedway, Indiana
Sysco | Avon, Indiana