• Responsible for daily operational performance management and ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met (responsibility of delivering the service within agreed deadlines and at the required quality);
• Act as point-of-contact of the company and the client in the following areas, but not limited to, billing, credit management, cash applications, order management, and collections
• Act as an escalation point for all Order-to-Cash related issues raised by the client. Ensure the fast resolution of these issues and find ways as well to prevent them from happening again
• Communication with the client to ensure that the AR department complies with the latest changes in the procedures
• Develops good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues
• Lead client meetings to discuss debtor performance and address issues as required
• Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives to improve collection-related processes, services and deliverables to the client
• Prepares forecasts / budget for the Team and conduct manual invoicing
• Review account status for credit release
• Contact customers to confirm open items for cash reconciliation, check control, credit reconciliation, residual invoice Update deferred account list
• Provide AR account updates and prepare aging report and send SOA to customers, follow up with customers
• Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Finance or any Business related courses • N1 to N3 Linguistic Competence Level • Excellent communication skills in Japanese and English languages • Minimum of 12 years experience in Finance and Accounting field; preferably with experience in Procure-to-Pay processes • Must have at least 5 years of experience in Finance and Accounting Managerial role/position • Must have BPO work experience • Proficient in MS Office, SAP, or any accounting-related ERPs • Strong Client-facing skills • Positive approach in supporting customer & company needs • Must be able to lead a team of managers and supervisors/team leads • Goal-oriented individual with strong time and task management • Organized and methodical person with logical approach in addressing issues and strong analytical skills • Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.