Perform systems level operation and monitoring of ROTHR receiver site equipment. Performs organizational, preventative and intermediate level maintenance on ROTHR receiver site and communications equipment, consisting of Phased Array Antennae, RF Hardware, Digital Hardware, Microprocessors, Minicomputers, PC farms and peripheral equipment. Receives technical guidance and tasking, as desired, from supervisor or higher level technician, and work is reviewed for compliance with accepted practices. Work typically requires comprehensive technical knowledge to solve complex problems by interpreting manufacturers' manuals or similar documents. Work requires familiarity with the interrelationships of circuits and judgment in planning work sequence and in selecting and using the appropriate resources and test equipment. Performs all other related duties as assigned and desired.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position requires a U.S. Security Clearance.
- No relocation is provided for this position.
- Ability to use test equipment, and systematic procedures for troubleshooting overhaul, fault isolation, and repair of major electronic systems comprised of receiver and transmitter functions.
- At least one year of technician experience in assembly, overhaul, repair, modification, operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of communications, radar, or digital electronics systems of the same complexity and magnitude as ROTHR.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Active and Current U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Security Clearance.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to military installation and classified information.
- Applicant must be able to maintain a U.S. DoD Secret clearance.
- Effective graduation in Electronic or Electrical Engineering Technology from technical institute above high school with a minimum curriculum length of two years or Military Technical School with minimum curriculum length of six months.
This position requires a U.S. Citizen who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization and who holds a current U.S. DoD Secret Clearance.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon: Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people, innovation and technology
Raytheon Company is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, security and civil markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 91 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services.