Software Quality Assurance/Tester (Active Polygraph Required) - Military Veterans
Responsibilities for this Position
Location: USA VA Chantilly
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ76207
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that's important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge that we can't turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Software Tester joining our team to support Government activities at Herndon, VA.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Software Tester supporting the customer, you will be trusted to solve complex IT issues while delivering outstanding customer service. GDIT is seeking highly cleared candidates with active TS SCI w/Poly to provide software development, engineering, database design and Software Testing in support of enterprise -wide systems and products for the Intelligence Community (IC). Work with the latest commercial products such as AWS and ServiceNow in an agile environment on various applications designed and maintained for a broad range of IC customers.
In this role, typical tools/role will include:
- Manual testing
- Interpreting system requirements
- Writing test plans and test scripts
- Executing test scripts and documenting results
- Communicating with development teams the result of tests
- SQL/test validation
- Selenium/Cypress or other automated testing tools
- Required: Archibus (SIMS, DNI Archibus) - Java, Archibus, AWS,Database design and querying (ex. SQL, Oracle),Web services (REST, SOAP)
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
• Minimum of 3 years related experience.
• Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU
• Alignment to a mission-critical role that directly impacts the customer's ability to effectively execute its mission.
• Direct engagement with contractor leadership that centers upon career development/mobility, enhanced performance evaluation, and corporate information sharing & networking opportunities.
• Placement on a dynamic team of talented professionals that organically fosters an environment of innovation, collaboration, and trust.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA VA Chantilly
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.\n\nGDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
General Dynamics is a global aerospace and defense company.
From Gulfstream business jets and combat vehicles to nuclear-powered submarines and communications systems, people around the world depend on our products and services for their safety and security.
We offer a broad portfolio of innovative products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons systems and munitions; IT and C4ISR solutions; and shipbuilding and ship repair.
General Dynamics employs thousands of people across the globe, with locations in more than 45 countries. We rely on the skills of our employees and their knowledge of customer requirements to deliver best-in-class products and services.