Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 4pm - 12:30am
As a Customer Support Representative you will work on a team which manages customer satisfaction. Tasks will include logistics, customer service, order entry, quoting and sales order prioritization.
In a typical day you will:
- Work within a group inbox
- Communicate with customers via phone and email
- Coordinate with Lead, Supervisor and Manager on daily escalations
- Check inventory daily for incoming repair parts and owed cores from customers
- Check various reports daily to ensure parts are processing properly through every step
- Research additional information if necessary from customer, MRP system (SAP) or digital/physical files
- Enter repair management orders, track, monitor, send repair status updates, issue repair quotes and facilitate the return of customer s part to the customer or provide an exchange unit
- Order tracking from dock to end customer
- Order entry
- Coordinate efforts with Vendor Representatives and Inventory Planners
- Good organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize and make quick decisions
- Ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- High school diploma is required, A Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Some logistics and/or inventory management experience is strongly preferred
- Strong customer service background in an industry that moves parts
- Strong Microsoft Excel background required
- Computer literacy required in Microsoft Office products such as Word and Outlook
Submit your resume today or email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Why Kelly - Since 2011 we have placed over 16,000 Veterans
Kelly applies targeted recruiting initiatives to the Veterans population (in all stages of transition) by aligning customer defined requirements with military skills and experience. The transition from military to civilian life can be stressful and complex for veterans, and our staff is trained to assist in this transition. Unlike our competition, Kelly places these resources without geographic or industry constraints, offering our customers and our employees greater flexibility. Kelly has a wide variety of local opportunities, for Veterans and their spouses, within our workforce solutions as well as national recruiting programs on behalf of our customers. Kelly’s leading placement opportunities for Veterans are within Information Technology, Engineering, Science, Light Industrial and Call Center.
Our specially trained Veteran recruiters are armed with a number of tools to help Veterans obtain roles that match their potential including skill translation tools, leading Veteran- centric job boards and Veteran/spouse social media networks, among others.
Through Kelly’s vast branch network, we are closely located to the majority of major military installations across the United States. Kelly recruiters participate in onsite and virtual military career fairs as well as advertise through local and national Veteran job boards. In recent years, over 150 Kelly branches have worked directly with their local military installations to recruit spouses and transitioning personnel. These teams not only engages with transitioning talent from local bases, but also have a strong focus on Veterans in areas where the military has identified high Veteran unemployment. This approach ensures that military talent is engaged and shared across the centralized military recruiting team and documented in a centralized database, so that other Kelly locations can benefit from hiring or relocating this valuable pool of talent.
Our focus on military recruiting is a win on multiple levels. Kelly gains top talent with the skills needed to excel; our clients receive the benefit of that talent to help them compete in an ever challenging business landscape; and Veterans receive gainful employment in line with their skills and abilities to ease the transition to the next phase of their lives.
A People Company, Staffing the World
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable premise: we invest in people. Today that focus benefits our customers wherever they operate around the globe - in a growing number of specialized fields. And we’ll continue to meet the evolving challenges of workforce flexibility with staffing solutions tailored to your precise business needs, both locally and worldwide.
Kelly | Grand Haven, Michigan
O'Reilly Automotive | Allendale Charter Township, Michigan
O'Reilly Automotive | Newaygo, Michigan
O'Reilly Automotive | Walker, Michigan
Walgreens | Walker, Michigan
Walgreens | Walker, Michigan
Walgreens | Jenison, Michigan