At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Financial Analyst for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Self-motivated Contributor who can quickly identify trends and provide forward looking guidance. You are a Performance-driven individual who is constantly over delivering on any task or duties given.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to provide strategic recommendations for achievement of company-wide initiatives
- Perform financial and operational analysis and modeling to deepen our understanding of the business, identify risks and opportunities, and recommend next steps
- Perform daily and monthly analysis of business performance to identify trends and explain performance to plan/forecast
- Perform daily transporation accounting functions for accounts payable
- Reconcile forecasts and budgets to internal accounts and financial statement reporting to ensure financial information has been recorded accurately
- Assist in developing company-wide budget policies and processes as well as the creation of reports to analyze and track budgets and expenses by department
- Educate internal teams on financial impact of key performance metrics
- Support additional accounting and finance initiatives and projects as needed
As a Financial Analyst, you have:
- Bachelor’s degree, Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years of experience in financial analysis, accounting, consulting or relevant field, preferably within a high growth environment
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel knowledge is required
- Experience building financial models and providing financial analysis is required
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and effectively in a team environment
- Strong, consistent work ethic with a keen attention to details and ability to focus on the big picture
- Ability to multitask, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity and passion, be agile and work well in a multifaceted environment
- Hardworking team player with a positive attitude; be able to build relationships and communicate with confidence and tact across all levels within the company
- Moderate level of accounting concepts and familiarity with relational database concepts and SQL query scripting are a plus
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Since 1999, the [Fulfillment, Delivery & Returns (FDR)] team has been transforming the consumer experience. We develop next-generation digital commerce, fulfillment, and shipping & return solutions that create meaningful connections with consumers and measurable value for our merchant brands. Our end-to-end suite of omnichannel solutions seamlessly integrates digital and physical commerce. That means new advantages across the customer journey, like actionable data at every touchpoint, a truly unified brand experience and unique engagement opportunities. All to give you a competitive edge in the ever-changing world of global commerce.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Pitney Bowes is a global technology company providing commerce solutions that power billions of transactions. The 1.5 million clients around the world, including 90% of the Fortune 500, rely on the accuracy and precision delivered by Pitney Bowes solutions, in the areas of ecommerce fulfillment, shipping and returns; cross-border ecommerce; office mailing and shipping; presort services; and financing. For nearly 100 years Pitney Bowes has been innovating and delivering technologies that remove the complexity of getting commerce transactions precisely right. Our 14,000 passionate Craftsmen of Commerce around the world maintain a relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do.
Pitney Bowes Inc. | Austin, Texas
Pitney Bowes Inc. | Austin, Texas
Pep Boys | Austin, Texas
Apple | Austin, Texas
Applied Materials | Austin, Texas
Cushman & Wakefield and C&W Services | Austin, Texas
Loram Maintenance of Way, Inc. | Georgetown, Texas
Overhaul Group, Inc. | Austin, Texas
Mantech International Corporation | Austin, Texas
Public Consulting Group, Inc. | Austin, Texas