- Services fire and carbon monoxide detection, networking, hosted video solutions, and access control.
- Follow and complete required processes of wired/wireless technology and connection procedures.
- Test and validate system signals/communication with central monitoring to properly establish service.
- A customer service champion, demonstrating the willingness to help our customers fix as well as understand the protection in their home.
- Service experience
- Technical aptitude
- Strong verbal communication
- Customer focused and customer driven mindset
- Thrive in the face of uncertainty
- Valid driver's license
- High School degree or the equivalent
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of employment
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
ADT IS A LEADING PROVIDER OF ELECTRONIC SECURITY, INTERACTIVE HOME AND BUSINESS AUTOMATION AND ALARM MONITORING SERVICES IN THE U.S. AND CANADA.
We have one of the most trusted and well-known brands in the security industry today. ADT currently serves more than six million residential and small business customers, making us the largest company of our kind in both the United States and Canada. We deliver an integrated customer experience by maintaining the indus -try’s largest sales, installation and service field force and most robust monitoring network, all backed by the support of nearly 16,000 employees. Our broad and pioneering set of products and services—from interactive home and business solutions to home health services—meet a range of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles.
ADT | Edinburg, Texas
ADT | Edinburg, Texas
Spectrum | Harlingen, Texas
CVS Health | Raymondville, Texas
Aetna, Inc. | Edinburg, Texas
Aetna, Inc. | Mission, Texas
Aetna, Inc. | Harlingen, Texas