Responsibilities for this Position
Location: USA FL Pensacola
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ75709
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
Associate Instructional Developer (ID): The ID will be responsible, as part of a team, for the development and maintenance of US Navy curricula. Responsibilities may also include individual production work, such as test development or course updates. Excellent teaming and written communication skills are requirements of employment.
Candidate must be a US citizen and be able to pass a qualifying background investigation to meet eligibility requirements for an IT Level II Common Access Card (CAC). Candidates with a qualifying background investigation (NACLC or higher within the last 10 years) will receive preferred consideration.
This is a remote (work from home) position. Candidate must have the ability to work independently with minimal distraction and have secure, dependable, high-speed internet.
The ideal candidate will have, or be nearing completion of, a degree in education or instructional technology (or a related field) and be able to:
1. Develop instructional approaches and/or strategies to meet training requirements.
2. Conduct analysis of training requirements and media requirements.
3. Develop appropriate training objectives and test methods and design instructionally valid training materials.
4. Ensure integrity of task analysis, training requirements, training hierarchies, instructional materials, and evaluation plans.
5. Design and develop computer based training, web-based training, and other technology-based learning solutions.
6. Develop flow diagrams and storyboards.
7. Design instructionally sound lessons in a variety of delivery media.
8. Collaborate with customer and subject matter experts to ensure technical accuracy of instructional content.
9. Utilize Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel programs; quickly learn new authoring technologies.
10. Utilize current technologies and/or authoring tools. Training will be provided if candidate is not familiar with these systems.
Preferred qualifications: Knowledge of NAVEDTRA 130 - 140 (series) and NETCINST 1510.3(series), and have the requisite knowledge and experience necessary to develop curriculum for ILT, ILE, and IMI training, including: Develop training materials including tasks, learning objectives, content, instructional strategies, learning events and activities, and test items; design interface and controls for IMI products; develop lesson plans, exercise controller guides, on-the-job training handbooks, and student materials; develop tests, testing plans, test administrator's guides, test question spreadsheets (typically Excel formats).
Preferred education: BA/BS in Education or a related discipline, or related instructional development experience.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
USA FL Pensacola
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.\n\nGDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
General Dynamics is a global aerospace and defense company.
From Gulfstream business jets and combat vehicles to nuclear-powered submarines and communications systems, people around the world depend on our products and services for their safety and security.
We offer a broad portfolio of innovative products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons systems and munitions; IT and C4ISR solutions; and shipbuilding and ship repair.
General Dynamics employs thousands of people across the globe, with locations in more than 45 countries. We rely on the skills of our employees and their knowledge of customer requirements to deliver best-in-class products and services.
General Dynamics | Pensacola, Florida
Kelly | Pensacola, Florida
Eaton | Pensacola, Florida
Penske Truck Leasing | Pensacola, Florida
Dent Wizard Inc | Pensacola, Florida
Big Lots | Pensacola, Florida
HCA Human Resources, LLC | Pensacola, Florida