- Pay Rate: startin$19.44/hour
- 2nd Shift: Monday - Friday
Shift will start as between 2 pm to 4 pm
- OT on Saturday and/or Sunday as required ability to work 8+ hours when needed
- Location: Commerce Way Commerce, CA 90040
- 1 year of forklift or warehouse experience.
- Required to pass in-house clamp lift and forklift skills tests.
- Ability to complete a mandatory application and undergo a standard drug and background check.
- High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
- Required to be at least 18 years of age.
- Required to comply with company GMP policies.
- Required to work overtime if necessary.
- Required to work any shift.
- Required to lift 60 pound cases of product.
- Required to be physically capable of executing all essential functions to perform the job.
Performs various clamp and fork driving duties to include picking customer orders, unloading trucks, putting away finished goods, utility driver, scrubber sweeper including other duties requested by the Warehouse department.
• Moves pallets of finished product to various work stations or to the proper warehouse locations.
• Moves raw, packaging, or point-of-sale materials.
• Responsible for leaker pickup and other housekeeping tasks as necessary.
• Performs flow rack transactions.
• Stacks product.
• Picks product for sales orders.
• Operates stretch wrapper.
• Demonstrates teamwork within a diverse team make-up.
• Shares information at shift change-over and pass down meetings.
• Demonstrates adherence to all company safety and quality policies.
• Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
• Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory consideration.
• This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to:
- Frequently reach with frequent torso and neck rotation and constant handling and grasping.
- Maximum lifting of 60 pounds.
- Frequent standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling.
- Constant movements occur while operating the foot controls on the lifts. Hand and finger dexterity and gross manipulation occur on a constant basis in terms of operating the knobs and controls on the lift. Constant sitting for the majority of the work shift in terms of driving the lifts.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to the following:
- Exposure to dust, fumes.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- The employee will be working indoors and outdoors; during the winter months the temperatures are as low as 50 degrees and during the summer months as high as 100 degrees.
- The primary working surface is concrete.
- Exposure to clamp lifts, forklifts, pallet carts, pallet jacks.
For any questions email Erica Tejeda at email@example.com
Prefer text messages? we've got you covered! simply text your name and email address to 916-245-0536. Just be sure to include the job title " Forklift 2nd Shift"
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Why Kelly - Since 2011 we have placed over 16,000 Veterans
Kelly applies targeted recruiting initiatives to the Veterans population (in all stages of transition) by aligning customer defined requirements with military skills and experience. The transition from military to civilian life can be stressful and complex for veterans, and our staff is trained to assist in this transition. Unlike our competition, Kelly places these resources without geographic or industry constraints, offering our customers and our employees greater flexibility. Kelly has a wide variety of local opportunities, for Veterans and their spouses, within our workforce solutions as well as national recruiting programs on behalf of our customers. Kelly’s leading placement opportunities for Veterans are within Information Technology, Engineering, Science, Light Industrial and Call Center.
Our specially trained Veteran recruiters are armed with a number of tools to help Veterans obtain roles that match their potential including skill translation tools, leading Veteran- centric job boards and Veteran/spouse social media networks, among others.
Through Kelly’s vast branch network, we are closely located to the majority of major military installations across the United States. Kelly recruiters participate in onsite and virtual military career fairs as well as advertise through local and national Veteran job boards. In recent years, over 150 Kelly branches have worked directly with their local military installations to recruit spouses and transitioning personnel. These teams not only engages with transitioning talent from local bases, but also have a strong focus on Veterans in areas where the military has identified high Veteran unemployment. This approach ensures that military talent is engaged and shared across the centralized military recruiting team and documented in a centralized database, so that other Kelly locations can benefit from hiring or relocating this valuable pool of talent.
Our focus on military recruiting is a win on multiple levels. Kelly gains top talent with the skills needed to excel; our clients receive the benefit of that talent to help them compete in an ever challenging business landscape; and Veterans receive gainful employment in line with their skills and abilities to ease the transition to the next phase of their lives.
A People Company, Staffing the World
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable premise: we invest in people. Today that focus benefits our customers wherever they operate around the globe - in a growing number of specialized fields. And we’ll continue to meet the evolving challenges of workforce flexibility with staffing solutions tailored to your precise business needs, both locally and worldwide.
Kelly | Commerce, California
Kelly | Chino, California
Kelly | Orange, California
Kelly | Ontario, California
Kelly | Orange, California
Kelly | Santa Fe Springs, California
Kelly | Ontario, California
Kelly | Chino, California
Kelly | Brea, California
Kelly | Yorba Linda, California