KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Independently performs moderately difficult tasks in preparing large quantities of prepared food such as Casseroles, ethnic foods, chili, steaks, chops, cutlets, hamburgers, grilled items, eggs, healthy entrees, salads, desserts and other similar items.
- Knowledge and experience to adjust and prepare a product utilizing rations on hand and will follow 21 day menu and recipe cards.
- Will be required to clean equipment and maintain sanitation standards required by Navy regulations.
- Follows all directions given by Supervisor Food Service and Senior Cook.
- May be responsible for the preparation and serving of any aspect of the meal.
- Ensures that all operations are in accordance with KBR Food Service SOP.
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Must have completed SERVE SAFE or equivalent Navy NAVMED P-5010 Food Production Service Safety and Sanitation Training.
- Must be fluent in English
- Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 12 months of remaining validity AND with at least 4 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
- Must possess driver’s license with at least 6 months of remaining validity
It should be understood that employment may be located in potentially dangerous areas, including combat or war zones. This might involve the possibility of suffering harm by dangerous forces or friendly fire. These dangers are inherent to working conditions in a dangerous environment.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
KBR Government Solutions ensures mission success for customers on land, at sea, in the air, and in space and cyberspace. We create value and drive innovation by combining engineering, technical and scientific expertise with our full life cycle capabilities, mission knowledge and future-focused technologies. We are known for excelling in complex and extreme environments and trusted to overcome the nation’s most pressing challenges. When it’s mission critical, customers call KBR first - We Deliver.