Position:The Security Technology Consultant
The Security Technology Consultant provides pre-sales technical, professional services and technology support to the sales and vendor teams for the Security portfolio of products and services offered by Arrow. Supporting Arrow partners, SI’s, MSP’s and Resellers in both a technical and commercial capacity. This role will focus specifically on the security offerings and ecosystem vendors. The Security Technology Consultant is responsible for engaging with the relevant vendor teams, owning technical enablement and building joint propositions with the BDM team. The candidate will also have extensive knowledge and experience in security design and implementations, embedded security, GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) and cloud migration.
What will you do:
- Review and assure appropriateness and technical integrity of solutions
- Make pre-sales calls on prospective partners, participate in local and regional seminars, and act as a technical account specialist for existing customers.
- Be the technical focal point for partner engagements around demonstrations, potential security solutions & programme expertise supported by the relevant vendor team.
- Deliver solution presentations to partners, at vendor events and industry events
- Serve as subject matter expert for security platform capabilities
- Engage partners in development of comprehensive security services offerings
- Train, educate & incentivise partners alongside the BDM team.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience within a pre-sales role aligned to a sales team within IT Security
- Professional Security related accreditations such as CISP, CEH, etc.
- Have specific security vendor delivery experience and accreditations
- Have associated vendor technology qualifications
- Security domain knowledge and expertise – evidenced by blogs, articles or technical writing work
- Clear, logical and persuasive communication skills with an ability to work closely with executives and employees at all levels
- Ability to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of security industry and managed security services
- Excellent understanding of key security vendor technologies such as Palo Alto Networks, CheckPoint, Microsoft, etc as well as CASB and SIEM solutions in general.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract with 6 months’ probation period,
- Possibility to work with the professional team of enthusiast,
- Remote work, (standard working hours 9:00 – 5:3 with one hour for lunch break),
- Access to constantly new training from our partners.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to create a diverse working environment by providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons.
Location:UK-United Kingdom - Remote
Time Type:Full time
For any great company, the biggest asset is its people. Arrow Electronics is no exception. Our global workforce of over 18,000 employees in many locations around the globe, strive each day to deliver the products and services that create value for our customers and suppliers worldwide.
Arrow is an award-winning Fortune 200 company and a global provider of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow offers many challenging and rewarding career opportunities for motivated individuals who are driven to succeed.
At Arrow, you'll be part of a team dedicated to global growth and innovation in an industry that is changing the world. Plus, we work with state-of-the-art technologies and some of the biggest players in the industry. You have the opportunity to acquire the skills necessary for personal advancement and gain visibility through shared leadership with peers and management. At Arrow, we'll encourage you to develop your talents and discover new challenges every day.
Arrow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Arrow Electronics | ,
Arrow Electronics | , Utah
Arrow Electronics | Shenandoah, Virginia
Arrow Electronics | Melbourne,
Arrow Electronics | Beaverton, Oregon
Arrow Electronics | Englewood, Colorado
Arrow Electronics | Duluth, Georgia
Arrow Electronics | ,
Arrow Electronics | Itasca, Illinois
Arrow Electronics | St Leonards,