This critical role is ideal for a military-experienced technician who is trained, skilled and experienced with electrical, mechanical and electronics disciplines. Must possess a strong communication and customer service vocabulary. You mus t be acclimated to travel, self-motivated and be a responsive communicator; this position is autonomous.
You will leverage your technical base to be trained in the company's automated welding product line to address on site and over the phone maintenance questions. Commission new equipment, troubleshoot and perform preventative maintenance. This position will be provided with ongoing training and will maintain business communications with the OEM in Finland.
- Responsible for developing close working relationships with OEM in Finland, Service organizations, and acts as a liaison for technical support.
- Work with and understand technical mechanical and electrical manuals, including safety, and service bulletins for future and existing installation base
- Be able to read and understand electrical and mechanical prints for the purpose of repairing and diagnostics of operability of supplied equipment
- Perform technical and safety training for clients and the constant review of new product releases/changes for all Installations and Equipment.
- Provide technical phone support to customers and other field service employees for moderately complex to complex installations, troubleshooting and repair
- Responsible for performing customer on-site service for complex installations, troubleshooting and repair of company equipment
- Based on service staffing and customer requirements, performs basic to complex Weld Cell installations, troubleshooting, repair ensuring timely service and repair
- Trains customer staff as required in machine operations
- Continuously reviews current processes and searches out improvement methods
- Recommend modifications and improvements to machine/equipment, processes, and procedures
- Based on business need, assists, supports, and/or performs special projects as assigned by Director of Sales, Division Management, and/or Finland Service Management Team
- Projects assigned will be within scope and ability
- Responsible for maintaining current technical, interpersonal, and communication skills through continuous development
- Progressive development of skills should be cultivated through further education, seminars, company training and other external resources such as reading material
$28 - $32/hour, competitive hourly rate with world-class benefits and merit-based advancement, per diem.
Get Connected with Fortune 1000 Employers Nationwide
Do you want to take the unique strengths you acquired in the military and leverage them in the civilian world? Bradley-Morris has been assisting veterans and transitioning military professionals from every U.S. military branch for more than 25 years. Contact us today for more information!
The Bradley-Morris Difference
- All of our recruiting and career guidance services are provided at no cost to our candidates.
- We are dedicated to providing jobs for retired military and military veterans.
- Bradley-Morris has the largest client base in the industry.
- We are dedicated to delivering a positive candidate experience for transitioning and former military professionals.
- We do not require any of our candidates to sign exclusivity or “handcuff” agreements. Our job seekers are free to use us as a resource, along with other methods.
Resources to Utilize:
- Candidate Application: Expand you civilian career resources by filling out our no-obligation application
- Bradley-Morris Job Board: Search and apply for additional career opportunities
- Latest News: Browse our blog for the latest career tips and insights.
**Have questions? Check out our Job Seeker FAQ page.**
Honeywell | Des Plaines, Illinois
Honeywell | Downers Grove, Illinois
Honeywell | Downers Grove, Illinois
Sonoco | Franklin Park, Illinois
Luttrell Staffing / Utility Staffing | Bloomingdale, Illinois
Chicago Transit Authority | Skokie, Illinois
Lumen | Broadview, Illinois
Lumen | Chicago, Illinois
Lumen | Arlington Heights, Illinois
PepsiCo | Bridgeview, Illinois