To act as the initial point of contact for the customer, collating and recording all relevant details of requests, providing accurate and relevant information, monitoring and escalating incidents to achieve agreed service level and keeping customers informed of status and progression of the work order. Responsible for the co-ordination of customer service requests to be sent out to the supply chain and chasing progression of work orders. Responsible for resolving queries and complaints by applying a first call resolution plan to each call. To create accurate data records containing all relevant information to enable requests to be resolved to time and to the standard required. To enhance the customers perception of the service by exceeding their expectations and delivering solutions in a customer focused and a timely manner. Takes ownership for own performance actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop
The role is responsible to the Supervisor, Call Centre for:
• Championing “We care, We deliver” team values across the business
• Ensure the highest standard of customer service at all time.
• To achieve call handling targets and standards at all times, providing a professional and knowledgeable approach on all calls aiming to exceed customer expectations and contribute to delivery of the contract
• Responsible for the co-ordination of all reactive services within remit, ensuring work is distributed to the supply chain in accordance with the reactive works process.
• To accurately record all information necessary to resolve reported service requests, incidents and complaints, including full and complete log notes of all contacts and accurate classification.
• To monitor action and escalate incidents as appropriate to achieve agreed service levels and to keep customers informed of status and progress of resolution.
• To develop and maintain a good understanding of the core applications (Maximo, Concept Evolution and SharePoint applications) used to provide facilities management services to all customers, including all relevant processes and procedures.
• To identify and apply opportunities to develop and improve skills, seeking assistance to acquire new skills and maintaining records of own development and call observations.
• To take action to keep up to date with changes to the contract and sharing information learned within the team
• To handle and actively resolve any customer issues according to the customer complaints process
• To be prepared to work on other KBR contracts, projects and initiatives at short notice to support the changing needs of the business.
• Comply and embrace KBR “Zero harm” policy encouraging a safe and secure working environment
• Communication and influencing – establishes communication channels, actively listens, clarifies, gives/seeks feedback, clear and concise
• Organisational skills – plans well in advance, manages time, reviews progress against plan,
• Results orientation – satisfies internal/external customers,
• Interpersonal skills – builds positive relationships, confident in own ability, approachable to all staff, shows respect and tolerance
Special Working Conditions:
• This role requires an element of shift working to cover the 24/7 operation of the ICC
• Occasional week-end shifts may be required in order to meet the business needs
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
KBR Government Solutions ensures mission success for customers on land, at sea, in the air, and in space and cyberspace. We create value and drive innovation by combining engineering, technical and scientific expertise with our full life cycle capabilities, mission knowledge and future-focused technologies. We are known for excelling in complex and extreme environments and trusted to overcome the nation’s most pressing challenges. When it’s mission critical, customers call KBR first - We Deliver.