- Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
- Provides customers with courteous, friendly, fast, and efficient service.
- Recommends items for sale to customer and recommends trade-up and/or companion items.
- Implements Company asset protection procedures to identify and minimize profit loss.
- Has working knowledge of store systems and store equipment.
- Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
- Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Manager or assigned by corporate.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
- Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekend hours.
- Prefer six months of experience in a retail environment.
- Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.
The following information is applicable to Colorado only, in accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. In Colorado, an employee in this position can expect a salary/hourly rate between $12.32 and $17.50 depending on experience, seniority, geographic locations, and other factors permitted by law. To review the available benefits, please click here: jobs.walgreens.com/benefits .Walgreens will provide applicants in other states with information related to the positions, to the extent required by state or local law, by calling 1-866-967-5492
Walgreens | Benbrook, Texas
Walgreens | Grand Prairie, Texas
Walgreens | Hudson Oaks, Texas
Walgreens | Crowley, Texas
Walgreens | Haltom City, Texas
Walgreens | Southlake, Texas
Walgreens | Bedford, Texas