The Project Manager is responsible for all construction activity within their assigned communities, including the scheduling and supervision of all subcontractors and the inspection and acceptance of the work performed in each phase of the construction of every home.
The individual assigned to this position must, with or without reasonable accommodations, be able to perform the following essential functions:
- Planning and organization of all construction activity, including but not limited to the daily use of onSchedule to manage daily activities
- Enforce scheduling and the quality of workmanship by reviewing job sites to ensure that the home is delivered to the customer within the time specified per the company’s phase specifications and Quality Assurance Program
- Maintenance of the construction office in the community that is used as the control point for construction activity
- Maintains all necessary records for scheduling work, ordering materials, recording government inspections, posting building permits, and regulatory compliance
- Accurately keeps p-card receipts and posts them weekly
- Act as company's representative in leading customers throughout the construction process (pre-construction, pre-drywall, PSD) and responsible for servicing completed homes (post-settlement follow-up) during the warranty period
- Orders, calculates, and schedules delivery of materials and supplies as needed
- Obtains governmental inspections as needed and represents the company at such inspections
- Responsible for ensuring that all Federal, State and Local safety and erosion and sediment control requirements are met and followed
- Follows company Erosion and Sediment Control Best Practices and reporting requirements
- Trains and directs Production Supervisors
- Maintains liaison with utility companies relative to installation and hookup of gas, electric, water lines, sewer lines and meters
- Assures that community has an orderly and clean appearance. Provides that appropriate dumpsters are maintained for disposal of scrap and storage of unused materials.
- Ensures that community models and sales offices are maintained properly
- Operate personal motor vehicle to transport materials and assure that an adequate and complete supply of material is available (such as, heating tanks, hazardous materials, construction material, and so on)
- Ensure that training is provided to comply with company guidelines for Production Supervisors and subcontractors
Salary, plus bonus and profit sharing after year one. You will also receive a car allowance and full benefits.
Get Connected with Fortune 1000 Employers Nationwide
Do you want to take the unique strengths you acquired in the military and leverage them in the civilian world? Bradley-Morris has been assisting veterans and transitioning military professionals from every U.S. military branch for more than 25 years. Contact us today for more information!
The Bradley-Morris Difference
- All of our recruiting and career guidance services are provided at no cost to our candidates.
- We are dedicated to providing jobs for retired military and military veterans.
- Bradley-Morris has the largest client base in the industry.
- We are dedicated to delivering a positive candidate experience for transitioning and former military professionals.
- We do not require any of our candidates to sign exclusivity or “handcuff” agreements. Our job seekers are free to use us as a resource, along with other methods.
Resources to Utilize:
- Candidate Application: Expand you civilian career resources by filling out our no-obligation application
- Bradley-Morris Job Board: Search and apply for additional career opportunities
- Latest News: Browse our blog for the latest career tips and insights.
**Have questions? Check out our Job Seeker FAQ page.**
Integrity Staffing Services, Inc. | Newport News, Virginia
Vulcan Materials Company | Gloucester Courthouse, Virginia
Vulcan Materials Company | Newport News, Virginia
Vulcan Materials Company | New Kent, Virginia
Keurig Dr Pepper | Windsor, Virginia
Alion Science and Technology | Hampton, Virginia
Ross Stores, Inc. | Hampton, Virginia
Ross Stores, Inc. | Newport News, Virginia
Ross Stores, Inc. | Williamsburg, Virginia
Ross Stores, Inc. | Hampton, Virginia