About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Technology at Wells Fargo is at the heart of what enables us to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. The Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) team leads technology for one of the highest market cap financial services institutions in the world, helping 76.6 million customers conduct an average of 95 million transactions each day, helping more end-customers every day – both in the United States and across the globe. Enterprise Information Technology at Wells Fargo offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially EIT strives to be a competitive advantage for the company and effective information management is one example of where we can take our capabilities to a new level of excellence.
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
PTCT (Payments, Treasury Management & Customer Care Technology) is one of the core technology groups under CBIIT technology umbrella. We provide technology solutions to our Treasury customers in addressing their critical Payment needs.
About the Role
Need to play Senior Developer role that expected to perform development, maintenance and testing activities for Commercial Card applications.
- Works with diverse group of developers, business subject matter experts with assertiveness and tact
- Coding, testing and reviewing given business and technical requirements and ability to write technical design documents and provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Requires coordinating and working with teams between US and India
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 9+ yrs. of hands-on IT experience in designing and developing complex, highly integrated, data driven applications using Informatica ETL, SQL/PLSQL Oracle, and data visualization tools and frameworks.
- Good experience in data migration, from legacy to modern systems, SQL code for optimization, creating reports.
- Experience in understanding the requirements, current/future state of enterprise data architecture, create CAD/SAD.
- Required knowledge on analytics platform and cloud
- Required hands-on experience on Informatica ETL, Linux, Python, Autosys, Perl scripting.
- Good to have working experience in banking domain and agile methodology
- Good to have working experience in Java/J2EE web based applications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.