About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
CLBT supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH, Etc.
About the Role:
• Participate effectively in the entire software development life cycle
• Collaborate with Product Team, Architects, Analysts, Developers and any other stakeholders as needed
• Develop reusable components, define governance and rollout the components
• Collaborate with team to design, develop, test and refine deliverables that meet the objectives
• Coordinate with architects and business experts across the application to translate key strategic objectives into actionable and governable roadmaps and designs.
• Analyze business and technology challenges and suggest solutions
• 6+ years of experience in Java/J2EE development (Analysis, design, development, testing and delivery of application software).
• Good Experience in architecture, design and build of Java / Microservices apps with frameworks and libraries such as Spring, Hibernate, JPA, J2EE, Web Services, JDBC Template, Spring Boot
• Good experience in development, design and architecture with Java, J2EE and related technologies
• Expertise in creating and consuming SOAP & REST web services
• Rich experience with development and maintenance of web applications and enterprise applications
• Strong in Core Java with experience on Java 1.8 features
• Oracle SQL and PL/SQL Experience
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Experience with CI/CD technologies such as Gradle, Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory, UDeploy, Sonar etc.
• Should have in-depth understanding of agile software development lifecycle.
• Good experience on Design Patterns and architecture frameworks
• Experience on developing Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF) hosted application
• Understanding of Cloud principles and techniques such as Micro services
• Expertise in Java, object oriented design and analysis, programming styles and design patterns.
• Perform code reviews and help clear impediments related to development
• Familiarity with code versioning tools, preferably Git
• Experience in resolving Application security issues.
• Good Understanding of Banking domain
• Knowledge on Redis Cache, Splunk
• UI/UX Experience. Having working experience on front end technologies like ReactJS will be an added advantage
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.