Customer Service Manager focuses on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is managing and developing staff to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- The Customer Service Manager is responsible for managing quality care, customer service, employee performance, and overall customer satisfaction for our valued clients. The Customer Service Manager is also responsible for supervising, guiding, and directing office staff and those who provide direct client services. The position involves utilization management, hiring, disciplining employees as appropriate, overseeing scheduling, identifying problems, and implementing proactive solutions to drive optimum outcomes and quality services for clients served.
- Resolve client-related issues including contacting both internal and external customers to address matters affecting utilization
- Partner/communicate with all members of the client’s circle of care which may include, but is not limited to, family members, assigned Power-of-Attorney spokesperson, community partners and related agencies
- Manage diverse payor sources. Ensure proper documentation and record-keeping for agency payors
- Conduct periodic home visits and safety checks
- Oversee creation of caregiver and field-staff schedules to impact quality related to client care
- Maintain strong, positive relationships with referral partners, payor sources, and clients
- Direct and participate in on-call responsibilities as needed
- Manage client service schedules to ensure adequate staffing. Process completed visits for payment
- Identify branch staffing needs and quality candidates. Recruit, screen and select direct-care staff based on referrals
- Evaluate, supervise, train, and provide feedback to Direct Care staff to ensure quality care
- Monitor staff, identifying problem situations. Develop/implement solutions for optimal outcomes
- Evaluate job performance of staff and conduct performance reviews. Initiate, implement and recommend corrective actions and/or disciplinary actions including employee terminations
- May need to assign tasks and provide supervision to other Branch or Administrative Employees
- Ensure HomeCare services are in compliance with agency philosophy, policies/procedures, and in accordance with Federal, State, and local licensing laws and regulations.
- Maintain a full understanding of clients’ agreed Plans of Care. Ensure adherence to plans for each client served. Monitor and report on changes in clients’ Plans of Care, services, or conditions as required
- Contact case managers and payors with recommendations regarding Plan of Care compliance
- Support and implement initiatives related to Branch Growth
- Analyze funding source documents and Care Plans to ensure caregiver compliance
- Review weekly and monthly metrics. Conduct analysis to ensure financial management and net-hours growth to meet Branch goals
- Address issues related to utilization. Create action plans to increase served hours and optimal utilization.
- Analyze monthly financial statements for branch. Implement strategies to increase profitability. Manage operating expenses (Profit and Loss responsibility) to maximize contribution. Develop and execute branch's annual business plan
- Independently assess each client’s needs to determine if additional services should be requested. Identify care-plan modification needs as described in the Compliance section
- Maintain data integrity in client-scheduling software system
- High School Diploma Required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Nursing, Social Services, or related field of study preferred (per regulatory requirements)
- Prior experience delivering services to the elderly, disabled, or developmentally disabled preferred (per regulatory requirements)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Previous experience in a supervisory role preferred
- Previous experience with community service, client service or staffing/schedule management experience
- Knowledge or previous experience working in an office setting with computers, phones, and other related tasks
- Driving Required. Must have valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
About our Line of Business
BrightSpring is the parent company of a family of services and brands that provides clinical, nonclinical, pharmacy and ancillary care services for people of all ages, health and skill levels across home and community settings.
The company is the leading provider of diversified home and community-based health and pharmacy services to medically complex and high-need populations. Its primary businesses include: behavioral health (including autism services), home health care (including personal care, home health, and hospice), neuro therapy, and job placement and vocational training, supported by pharmacy and telecare ancillary technologies and services. These businesses employ over 50,000 dedicated team members in 50 states and provide services for over 350,000 people every day.
BrightSpring. Not just your best career. Your best life.
At BrightSpring, we need excellent people. To do excellent things. Have you wanted to make a difference in the lives of people – or entire communities? At BrightSpring you can.
This in fact could be the amazing opportunity you have been looking for. Have you wanted to find a place where there was no limit to the training you can receive throughout your career? BrightSpring® has it all. Why not find out what we can offer you?
BrightSpring lets you choose the health care field that fits you best.
· HomeCare Services
· Community Living Services
· Family & Youth Services
· Neuro Rehabilitation Services
· Behavioral Health Services
· Telecare & Remote Support
· Pharmacy Services
· Workforce Services
At BrightSpring, we’re putting out the call for everyone from caregivers to nurses to specialists to administrators to business leaders and IT innovators. If you want to be a part of an organization that is shaping the future of American health care, we invite you to take a look at what BrightSpring can offer you…
BrightSpring Health Services | Cairo, Georgia
BrightSpring Health Services | Thomasville, Georgia
BrightSpring Health Services | Moultrie, Georgia
BrightSpring Health Services | Quitman, Georgia
CVS Health | Tallahassee, Florida
Kelly | Thomasville, Georgia
Kelly | Thomasville, Georgia
Walgreens | Thomasville, Georgia
Walgreens | Tallahassee, Florida
CVS Health | Thomasville, Georgia