- Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues in a timely manner and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
- Develops strong relationships with most valuable customers by anticipating customer needs and proactively offering services. Supports efforts on enhancing customer experience by increasing focus on healthcare services (e.g. patient consultation, medication management, drug therapy reviews, and perform retail, clinical, or wellness services such as immunizations, flu shots, and diabetes awareness) thereby promoting the shift of the pharmacy role from transactional to interpersonal.
- Provides clinical services to patients, such as immunizations or MTM interventions, ensuring the compliance with regulatory guidelines, company policies and procedures.
- Ensures the use of all elements of the Good Faith Dispensing policy in conjunction with state and federal controlled substance laws when filling prescriptions. The Product Review/Retail Fill Process Pharmacist has the ultimate responsibility for ensuring that the elements of Good Faith are present.
- Maintains current knowledge and skills related to pharmacy and healthcare by reading pharmacy related journals, company publications, and communications. Maintains awareness of developments in retail and management and pursues best practices that would enhance performance.
- Obtains necessary certifications, education credits and internal training modules assigned by the Company through the Talent Management Portal.
- BS in Pharmacy or Pharmacist Degree from an accredited educational institution.
- Current pharmacist licensure in the states within the district.
- Certified Immunizer
Walgreens (walgreens.com), one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health, beauty and retail destination supporting communities across the country, and was named to FORTUNE* magazine’s 2019 Companies that Change the World list.
Approximately 8 million customers interact with Walgreens in stores and online each day. As of August 31, 2019, Walgreens operates 9,277 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, along with its omnichannel business, Walgreens.com. Walgreens also provides specialty pharmacy and mail services and offers in-store clinics and other health care services throughout the United States, most of which are operated by our health care strategic partners.
Walgreens is the the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA), and WBA is currently ranked No. 1 in the Food and Drug Industry list of Fortune's World Most Admired Companies (2019), and has been included on this list as WBA (or previously as Walgreen Co.) for the past 26 consecutive years.
Walgreens | Lewisville, Texas
Walgreens | Mc Kinney, Texas
Walgreens | Irving, Texas
Walgreens | Allen, Texas
Walgreens | Mesquite, Texas
Walgreens | Richardson, Texas
Walgreens | Frisco, Texas