Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Advanced Firmware Engineer is responsible for Architecture, Design and Implementation of Firmware for Airports Power and Lighting Products
Shall demonstrates Technical leadership for the delivery of the Products.
Drive DevSecOps and secure implementation
• 6+ years of experience in design & development of Embedded firmware solutions
• Proficient knowledge on Programming using Embedded C/C++
• Hands on experience with 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers/Processors like TI Sitara, Freescale Kinetis series, ARM cortex. Experience in proper use of error handling techniques.
• Proficient knowledge on experience with device drivers, boot loader development, Board bring ups.
• Linux Programming, Kernel, Device Drivers, Bootloader, & Filesystem.
• Conversant with protocols like I2C, CAN, SPI, USB, MMC, Ethernet (TCP/IP)
• Good analytical and communication skills and debugging skills
• Sound Knowledge of Control Systems , Signal Processing and Embedded System Design
• Should have the thorough knowledge on SDLC - Waterfall, Iterative, Agile Scrum methodologies
• Should be a result oriented team player who contributes technically to the team while be able to effectively multitask and manage priorities with little supervision.
• Knowledge of object orientated programming would be an advantage
• Knowledge of testing (White, Black, Integration) would be an added advantage
Good knowledge on secure implementation is desired.
Knowledge of DevSecOps would be an added advantage
• Should have worked in Agile mode of software development
• Effective interpersonal skills to develop good working relationships
• Ability to think strategically in identifying future trends and applying process improvement tools to solve business problems
. Recommend, participate and present or review in technical and program reviews
Coordinate with System Engineers and Project Manager on product customization / project execution on a continuous basis.
Bachelor or Master Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or Equivalent
At least 7-9 years of Experience in Embedded System Design for products in Signal Processing and Control Systems domain
In-depth knowledge of Embedded firmware & control Systems.
DevSecOps and Agile Scrum knowledge would be an added advantage
Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong interpersonal and technical ownership skills
Demonstrate ability to work effectively with the teams and as Individual
Ability to influence others.
Provide Training, coaching, mentoring and linkage for the Implementation Team
Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment
JOB ID: req256855
Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,,East Taluk - Phase I,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India