Systems Integration Analyst - Military Veterans
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
IT Service Provisioning Analyst
The IT Service Provisioning Analyst will be responsible for planning and directing onboarding initiatives for new and modified applications/services. This position provides technical and operational direction, quality assurance for every aspect of the workflow, providing tactical direction for all facets of the process, and ensuring that daily operations and initiatives are understood and requirements documents. This position partners with project and operational teams on the design, testing, operational readiness including monitoring, and implementing the new service/application. The Service Provisioning Analysts have accountability for ensuring results meet or exceed all service levels for the customer, document requirements for monitoring, service monitoring is deployed, validated and lifecycle maintained, ensure knowledge articles are developed when required and Service catalog request are built to support the service.
· Manage work queues for new and modified services within ServiceNow
· Responsible to ensure new services have SLAs and Service offering established.
· Internally within IT, establish and maintain strong working relationships with Service and process owners.
· Establish Performance monitoring and understand source monitoring tools.
· Working knowledge of ServiceNow Event management module
· Good understanding of premises and cloud based monitoring tools
· Work with IT Service Operations teams to define, deploy and maintain appropriate alert notifications
· Partner with ITSM Process teams, ServiceNow team and IT Service Operations teams to identify and exploit workflow automation opportunities.
· Externally outside of IT, establish and maintain strong working relationship with business unit Directors and managers.
· Planning, defining, building and maintaining IT enterprise service catalogs
· Design, map out, get buy-in for, and maintain the most appropriate SLM structure for the organization
· Negotiate, get buy-in for, design, and maintain SLAs with internal customers
· Negotiate, get buy-in for, design and maintain OLAs with other IT support teams
· Work with ITSM Process Analysts to understand the SLM requirements for proposed new services and changes
· Analyze, review and report performance results against the criteria established in SLAs and OLAs
· Conduct annual or more frequent assessment and reviews of the entire SLM process;
· Negotiate, get buy-in for and control amendments necessary
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's degree
· 3+ years Industry experience, knowledge in IT Service Management concepts and demonstrated success in applying and facilitating solutions
· ITIL v3 or v4 Certification is preferred
· Demonstrated hands on experience with multiple implementations of the core suite of ITOM applications (Discovery, Service Mapping & Event Management. SAM, HAM & Cloud Management will be a plus)
· Expert knowledge of third-party integrations with ServiceNow, Discovery probes, sensors and patterns, Service Mapping configurations and Event management rules for correlation of events and alerts coming from monitoring tools
· ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification - Service Mapping, Event Management. (SAM and Cloud Management is a plus)
· Ability and willingness to work in a 24/7 global support environment
· Ability to work outside of normal business hours, as necessary, to meet aggressive deadlines and help the organization manage crises
· Strong influencing, program and change management skills
· Strong business acumen and customer focus
· Creation of resulted-oriented Management Operating System
· Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
· Creative and collaborative problem-solving capability
· Desire and ability to learn and apply new concepts
· Conveys specific, observable, and/or measurable expectations for each assignment, and verifies understanding and agreement on deliverables and timeframes
· Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- JOB ID: req256637
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,,East Taluk - Phase I,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India