About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Product, Analytics and Modeling (PAM). We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations
Capital Markets Technology is within the Enterprise Information Technology business and the portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services).
About the Role
- Design, develop, implement, test, support and maintain software solutions to meet business requirements.
- Work closely with business and technology leaders to recommend and influence the adoption of standards, best practices, and consistent/repeatable solutions.
- Troubleshoot issues and work with team members effectively to resolve issues despite obstacles and challenges. Provide production support to end users with support teams.
- Conduct code reviews with team members to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development.
- Collaborate with other team members and upstream/downstream application teams to implement technology solutions.
- Demonstrate outstanding teamwork, attention to detail and flexibility.
- Participate in Agile adoption, CI/CD engineering and SDCL process
- 9+ year of experience in Web application development using C#, .Net Framework, ASP.NET MVC and Angular
- 5+ years of experience in JS frameworks like Angular, React, Node along with Java Script, HTML5/CSS
- Experience of building solutions using REST API and Asp.Net Web API.
- Experience in TPL, Rx, Multithreading & Concurrent programming with strong Computer Science fundamentals, Data Structures and OOPS concepts.
- Good understanding and hands on experience in Design patterns and principles like SOLID, MVC, Redux and Flux.
- 5+ years of experience in PL/SQL and one or more Relational Databases like SQL Server, Oracle.
- Experience of working with messaging systems like MSMQ, Solace, Kafka and understanding of network, distributed systems.
- 3+ Experience in Capital Markets with practical knowledge on Equity Derivatives, Fixed Income, and Structured Products including Swaps, Structured Notes and CDs
- Experience in Agile, DevSecOps, CI/CD, Git, JIRA.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills including analyzing complex data
- Experience partnering with global teams.
- Experience of Unit and Automation Testing of UI applications.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | Pune, Marshall Islands