Requisition ID: 303666
Store #: 00B188 Del Amo Fashion Center
Oakley. Designed to push the boundaries of performance. From advanced eyewear technology to apparel innovation, Oakley sets itself apart from the rest. Backed by the power of Luxottica, our athletes and customers expect the best in sports performance and Oakley employees help to fuel this drive
The Store Manager contributes to Oakley's success by leading a team of store employees to create and maintain the Oakley Experience for our internal and external customers. The Store Manager directs and supervises the workforce, makes staffing decisions, ensures customer satisfaction, manages the store's financial performance, and sustains brand equity.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers excellent customer service and demonstrates a high degree of professionalism.
- Achieves high levels of sales performance and results.
- Recruits and hires top talent to meet store and company needs.
- Provides feedback through ongoing training, counseling, assessments and setting challenging goals to improve employee performance.
- Manages all employees in execution of daily tasks to maximize sales.
- Manages all visual standards in the store, including merchandise presentation, signage, lighting and general maintenance.
- Reviews operational reports and records to ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures, monitors store profitability and manages payroll matrix.
- Monitors and reviews inventory levels and paperwork in order to ensure accuracy of store inventory.
- Oversees compliance of Sales Consultants, Specialized Consultants and Sales Supervisors with established Company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property, personnel practices, security, sales, record-keeping procedures and overall maintenance of the store.
- Helps solve problems that affect the store's service, efficiency and productivity.
- Assists with all staff responsibilities as the workday may require.
- 3+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty environment
- 1+ years of retail management experience
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written), including strong relationship building skills
- Ability to develop and train staff, build relationships and utilize skills of staff most appropriately
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room
- Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions, bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing, pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or using a step stool on a frequent basis
- Knowledge of Oakley and its products
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Luxottica produces and distributes sun and prescription eyewear of high technical and stylistic quality to improve the well-being and satisfaction of its customers and at the same time create value for employees and the communities in which the Group operates. Every collection, every pair of glasses, is the result of an ongoing process of research and development whose aim is to anticipate and interpret the needs, desires and aspirations of consumers all over the world.
Founded in 1961 by Leonardo Del Vecchio, always involved in protecting eyes and optimising the look of men and women everywhere, the Luxottica Group is now a vertically integrated organization, producing and distributing prescription frames and sunglasses of high technical quality and style.
The constant attention paid to research and development, technological innovation, the adaptation to market evolutions in respect of people and the environment, have led Luxottica through worldwide expansion.
Product design, development and manufacturing take place in Luxottica’s six production facilities in Italy, three factories in China, one in Brazil and one sport sunglasses production facility in the United States. Luxottica also has a small plant in India serving the local market.
The design and quality of Luxottica’s products and strong and well-balanced brand portfolio are known around the world. Proprietary brands include Ray-Ban, one of the world’s best known brands for eyewear, Oakley, Vogue Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples, Alain Mikli and Arnette. Licensed brands include Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bvlgari, Chanel, Coach, Dolce & Gabbana, DKNY, Michael Kors, Paul Smith, Ralph Lauren, Prada, Starck Eyes, Tiffany, Tory Burch and Versace .
The Group’s wholesale distribution network covers more than 130 countries across five continents and has nearly 50 commercial subsidiaries providing direct operations in key markets.
Direct wholesale operations are complemented by an extensive retail network comprising over 7,000 stores worldwide as of December 31, 2014.
Luxottica is a leader in the prescription business in North America with its LensCrafters and Pearle Vision retail brands, in Asia-Pacific with the OPSM and Laubman & Pank brands, in China with the LensCrafters brand and in South America with the GMO brand. In North America, Luxottica operates points of sale for its retail licensed brands under the Sears Optical and Target Optical brands.
Additionally, Luxottica operates one of the largest managed vision care networks in the United States through EyeMed and the second largest lens finishing network, with three central laboratories, over 900 on-site labs at LensCrafters stores, a fully dedicated Oakley lab and an additional facility based in China dedicated to North American optical retail.
Luxottica has a global retail organization to support its sun and luxury retail brands including Sunglass Hut, ILORI and The Optical Shop of Aspen. The Sunglass Hut brand, in particular, has a global presence with stores in North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, South Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
Luxottica | Brea, California
Luxottica | Cerritos, California
Luxottica | Los Angeles, California
Luxottica | Costa Mesa, California
Luxottica | Costa Mesa, California
Luxottica | Culver City, California
Luxottica | West Covina, California
Luxottica | Seal Beach, California
Luxottica | Seal Beach, California
Luxottica | Burbank, California