About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About the role
Wells Fargo's International Talent Acquisition team is building a new Recruitment Screening & Sourcing team to support the U.S. Recruiting & Hiring team from the Philippines. We are looking for Sourcing Specialists who are adept at sourcing (finding), screening and qualifying candidates for job opportunities, as a part of the internal and external recruitment process. This role reports to the Talent Acquisition Sourcing Manager within the Philippines (new role), and will be an integral member of the U.S. recruitment team in the 'follow the sun model' on the second shift in the Philippines.
- Partnering with U.S. based recruiters to support the sourcing, screening and qualifying of applicants for U.S. based positions,
- Searching online social and digital networks, job boards and internet job sites to find and attract potential qualified candidates, sending recruiting emails and selling the candidate on Wells Fargo job opportunities in the U.S.
- Plans and conducts innovative employment advertising campaigns, job fairs, etc. to recruit candidates.
- Conducts interviews, evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities and consults with management to recommend candidates, starting salaries, etc
- Provides candidates with information on the company.
- Participating in intake or engagement discussions with recruiters, as needed, to understand requirements of requisitions to better qualify candidates for job openings,
- Using social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential candidates,
- Reviewing online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates,
- Sending recruiting emails and follow up with candidates,
- Contacting past applicants for new job opportunities (leveraging the Applicant Tracking System database),
- Developing a network of potential candidates and industry professionals,
- Leveraging the PeopleSoft Recruiting Solutions applicant tracking system to review and disposition applicants,
- Building knowledge and understanding of a variety of roles in order to take job requirements and effectively qualify, screen and short list applicants,
- Conducting resume reviews and pre-selection of candidates against job requirements,
- Conducting email and phone screens of candidates as a part of the qualification process,
- Documenting email/phone screens (short interviews) in recruitment systems and adhering to Wells Fargo compliance standards,
- Following U.S. recruitment process standards,
- Adhering to service level agreement (SLA) expectations and targets for number of candidates screened/qualified per day, timeliness, accuracy, and other performance objectives,
- Measuring and reporting on recruiting metrics, like source of hire, throughput, and candidate conversion rates.
Market Skills and Certifications:
- Minimum of 4+ years of recruiting, sourcing, or human resources experience, or a combination of all
- Previous work experience as a Sourcing Specialist, Sourcer or similar role
- Must be internet-savvy and can perform advanced Google search
- Experience working in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and preferably PeopleSoft Recruiting Solutions,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge)
- Experience leveraging social and digital media, and online tools/resume databases to proactively identify passive candidates,
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Preferred experience working in / servicing other international geographies, or experience working for a Recruitment Process Outsourcer (RPO),
- Experience working with a U.S. headquartered organization is preferred,
- Understanding of banking domain & technologies is preferred,
- Ability to analyze, sell and influence skills.
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.