Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Implement Applied Behavior Analysis driven programs for youth with developmental disabilities in their homes and/or a community environment
- Provide 1:1 therapy to individuals with a developmental disability in a home or community setting
- Implement treatment goals under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst
- Provide adequate feedback regarding progress to supervisor
- Facilitate teaching of communication, self-help, social-skills, and other targeted treatment goals
- Track client progress and program data
- Understands and adheres to Company Policy and Procedures
- Observes confidentiality and safeguards all patient-related information
- Registered Behavioral Technician Certification, preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Two or more years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities or behaviorally challenged population
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation and insurance
- Flexibility with client scheduling and treatment needs
- Strong ability to use problem solving and critical thinking skills at all times
About our Line of Business
Additional Job Information
- Must be Certified as a Registered Behavior Technician
BrightSpring is the parent company of a family of services and brands that provides clinical, nonclinical, pharmacy and ancillary care services for people of all ages, health and skill levels across home and community settings.
The company is the leading provider of diversified home and community-based health and pharmacy services to medically complex and high-need populations. Its primary businesses include: behavioral health (including autism services), home health care (including personal care, home health, and hospice), neuro therapy, and job placement and vocational training, supported by pharmacy and telecare ancillary technologies and services. These businesses employ over 50,000 dedicated team members in 50 states and provide services for over 350,000 people every day.
BrightSpring. Not just your best career. Your best life.
At BrightSpring, we need excellent people. To do excellent things. Have you wanted to make a difference in the lives of people – or entire communities? At BrightSpring you can.
This in fact could be the amazing opportunity you have been looking for. Have you wanted to find a place where there was no limit to the training you can receive throughout your career? BrightSpring® has it all. Why not find out what we can offer you?
BrightSpring lets you choose the health care field that fits you best.
· HomeCare Services
· Community Living Services
· Family & Youth Services
· Neuro Rehabilitation Services
· Behavioral Health Services
· Telecare & Remote Support
· Pharmacy Services
· Workforce Services
At BrightSpring, we’re putting out the call for everyone from caregivers to nurses to specialists to administrators to business leaders and IT innovators. If you want to be a part of an organization that is shaping the future of American health care, we invite you to take a look at what BrightSpring can offer you…
Centene Corporation | Springfield, Illinois
Walgreens | Springfield, Illinois
Walgreens | Chatham, Illinois
Luxottica | Springfield, Illinois
Walgreens | Sherman, Illinois
Walgreens | Lincoln, Illinois
Walgreens | Taylorville, Illinois