Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Columbus Air Force Base in Mississippi.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:30am - 5:00pm
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401K Plan
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Must hold a Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) degree from a school of social work fully accredited by the Council of Social Work Education (CSWE)
• Certification: Basic Life Support
• Board Certification: None
• Licensure/Registration: Maintain a current, unrestricted clinical license to practice social work in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S Virgin Islands. A clinical social work license is defined as a license that allows the Social Worker to practice independently without clinical supervision.
• Experience: Have a minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting working with an adult population, or with children and teens if specifically working with that population
• Ability to: Conduct psychosocial assessments and provide psychosocial treatment to a wide variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural, ethnic, educational, and other diversified backgrounds
• Provide counseling and/or psychotherapy services to individuals, groups, and families
• Provide consultation services to other staff about the psychological needs of patients and the impact of psychosocial problems on health care and compliance with treatment
• Evaluate own practice through participation in a professional peer review case conferences or other organized means. Conduct peer review reviews of other staff
• Knowledge and Experience: Use computer software applications for drafting documents, data management and tracking, especially those programs in use by DoD. Use of medical and mental health diagnoses, disabilities and treatment procedures. This includes acute, chronic and traumatic illness/injuries, common medications and their effects/side effects, and medical terminology. Implement treatment modalities in working with individuals, families, and groups who are experiencing a variety of psychiatric, medical and social problems to achieve treatment goals. Demonstrate a working knowledge of professional standards and ethics regarding the delivery of clinical social work services.
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers, a veteran-owned healthcare staffing company has a presence on many military bases throughout the US (HI+Alaska). We are honored to provide high caliber healthcare professionals to care for our service members and their families.
You come first. Always. Your success is the focus of our entire business. We are next-generation medical placement providers.
Walgreens | Columbus, Mississippi
First Command Financial Services, Inc. | Columbus, Mississippi
Walgreens | ,
General Dynamics | Columbus Air Force Base, Mississippi
CVS Health | Aliceville, Alabama
Aetna, Inc. | ,
Aetna, Inc. | West Point, Mississippi
O'Reilly Automotive | Columbus, Mississippi
O'Reilly Automotive | West Point, Mississippi
CVS Health | Aliceville, Alabama