Provides management and oversight to a specific site location for a Task Order of the LOGCAP V program. Supervises all contract personnel, to include subcontractors at a specific Site and manages the daily operation ensuring operational success in a safe and efficient manner as outlined in the LOGCAP Performance Work Statement (PWS).
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Responsible and manages all daily requirements at a specific Site.
- Serves as the main Point of Contact (POC) to the Government at the Site for all Site operational and maintenance requirements.
- Responsible for all Site employees and Sub-Contractors working for the Site LC V contract.
- Reports to the Task Order Manager and completes all required reports and documentation.
- Responsible for accountability, safety, and security of all Site equipment and personnel.
- Performs other duties as required by Task Order Management
Minimum Qualifications: One-year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification preferred
- Must be CAC eligible and/or able to obtain a Common Access Card (CAC) and hold or the ability to obtain a secret clearance
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Ten (10) years’ experience as a manager in a multi-discipline environment comparable to that offered under this contract.
- Preferred background in military installation base support/infrastructure management.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledgeable of how to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language with proficiency.
- Requires a collaborative work style, fostering cooperation, and teamwork.
- Must exercise discretion and good sound judgment.
- Must have high level of proficiency in the use of MS Office and/or other related applications.
- Supervises all assigned staff.
- Duties will involve the conduct of work in the outdoors with a potential exposure to extreme climatic conditions including frequent dust storms, and high temperatures; up to 130F degrees in the summer months, as well as extreme cold areas of the world.
- Potential exposure to chemical or biological agents could exist.
- Employee use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in certain areas is required. Such PPE includes but is not limited to head, foot, hand, torso, respiratory, vision and hearing protective devices.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull 25 lbs.; Work will require walking up and down stairs, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting.
- Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations. PPE includes, but is not limited to, head, foot, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices.
- Must comply with all Fire and Safety Regulations and post policies.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Vectrus is a leading global government services company with a history in the services market that dates back more than 70 years. The company provides facility and base operations; supply chain and logistics services; information technology mission support; and engineering and digital integration services to U.S. government customers around the world. Vectrus is differentiated by operational excellence, superior program performance, a history of long-term customer relationships and a strong commitment to their customers' mission success. Vectrus is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO, and includes about 6,700 employees spanning 129 locations in 22 countries. In 2018, Vectrus generated sales of $1.3 billion. To learn about career opportunities at Vectrus, visit www.vectrus.com/careers.